42 🔞

Yibo and Xiao Zhan got into the car, about to go collect Xiao Zhan's things from Xiao Mansion then head to WangXiao Mansion.

However, the moment Xiao Zhan got into the car, he gasped. His plan about having car sex after dinner was ruined!

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo with disappointment in his eyes which made Yibo curious. Why is Zhan suddenly looking so sad and disappointed.

"What's wrong, Zhan?" Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's head. Xiao Zhan pouted and leaned over to rest his head on Yibo's shoulder.

"Bo Bo... Yesterday I planned for us to have car sex after dinner... But now it is all ruined..." Xiao Zhan whined.

Yibo gulped. With Xiao Zhan mentioning car sex and seducing him, how could he not feel aroused. "Zhan..." Yibo breathed out, a little helpless, yet with a trace of lust.

Xiao Zhan picked up the slight lust in his tone and jolt up with excitement. "Bo Bo, what do you think? Should we try it out now?"

Xiao Zhan did not wait for Yibo to reply and climbed over, sitting on Yibo's lap and looking at him brightly. Yibo could only smile and helplessly say "Zhan, you're really such a naughty bunny"

"And you're the pervert CEO Bodyguard!" Xiao Zhan happily reply, grinding against the hardened bulge under him to prove his point.

"It's not my fault... You seduced me..." Yibo said and Xiao Zhan leaned back onto the steering wheel, slowly slipping his shirt up.

Yibo's breath hitched, his hands reached over and immediately removed the shirt Zhan was wearing, flinging it to the backseat.

Yibo laid kisses and pecks all over Xiao Zhan's body which made Xiao Zhan giggle. The two had a fun and wild time inside the car, shamelessly going on even after the sun has risen.

Thankfully, the car was parked in the deepest corner, where extremely few people walked past and of course, the car was tinted.

Yibo could not take the risk and let others see his naked bunny, hence he had also moved to the backseat, where they also had more space, and enjoyed again.

It was afternoon when Xiao Zhan finally fell asleep and Yino decided to stop. Yibo stroked his head, kissed him then dressed him before heading to Xiao Mansion.

However, on the way there, he received a call. It was an emergency and Yibo had to quickly go to his office.

Yibo carried Xiao Zhan and placed him in the small bedroom in the back of his office and tucked him in before going for the emergency meeting.

Hours later... Xiao Zhan woke up and found himself in an unfamiliar room. When he saw a whole row of guns and knifes in front of him, Xiao Zhan yelped and pulled the blankets around him.

Xiao Zhan realised that his phone was with him! Oh my god! What a stupid kidnapper! Xiao Zhan quickly called Yibo.

When Yibo picked up, Xiao Zhan sobbed "Bo Bo!" Yibo who was in a meeting immediately stood up "Zhan! What's wrong?!"

"B-Bo Bo! I've been kidnapped! Quickly come save me! Save your wifey! There's so many guns and knives in front of me! Quick! Save me! I'm scared! This stupid kidnapper forgot to take my cellphone! Bo Bo, track my phone and save your bunny!" Xiao Zhan cried out.

He was so loud that Yibo did not on the speaker, but everyone in the quiet meeting room held their breaths and controlled their faces, trying not to laugh at their boss's wife.

Only Hai Kuan could chuckle while Zhuo Cheng who had followed him rolled his eyes. Forget it. It is better pretending to not know such a silly cousin.

Yibo who was worried immediately calmed down. "Zhan, stop crying, I'll come to you in a minute"

"No, come in a second! The kidnapper might return anytime! Don't let your wife become shredded meat! I haven't given birth to our baby yet!" Xiao Zhan cried out.

"Shameless!" Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes while Yibo had already ran back to his office. Seeing Yibo gone, everyone started snickering and chuckling.

Yibo quickly entered the room and found Xiao Zhan trembling like a leaf with the blanket fully wrapped around him, only exposing two bright and wary eyes.

"Bo Bo!" Xiao Zhan shouted when he saw Yibo enter. He tried to run to Yibo but got tangled up in the blanket cocoon.

Yibo rushed over and untangled him before hugging him tightly. "Zhan, don't be scared. I'm here. This is the back of my office"

Xiao Zhan pouted and squeezed himself closer to Yibo, settling himself on Yibo's lap while burying his face in Yibo's chest.

"Don't leave me alone in such a scary place anymore!" Xiao Zhan whined. Yibo chuckled and nodded with a reply "Never"

Xiao Zhan nodded, satisfied with Yibo's answer, then looked around curiously. "Bo Bo, this is the back of your office?"

"Hm" Yibo nodded and Xiao Zhan looked around before hugging Yibo. "Bo Bo, it's comfortable now that I know it is the back of your office"

Yibo could not help but smile. Xiao Zhan snuggled his face in the crook of Yibo's neck, his hands roamed Yibo's back muscles.

Xiao Zhan sniffed Yibo's scent while touching him all over happily. He just loves being like that with his beloved Bo Bo! Yibo tensed up a little. Is Xiao Zhan seducing him?

Besides, the feel of his bulge fitting right between Xiao Zhan's butt is simply... Irresistable. With that, his rod could not help but hardened.

"Bo Bo, you're horny?" Xiao Zhan blinked, surprised, then blushed. "Bo Bo, you seem to love me sitting on your lap..."

Yibo's ear turned red, making Xiao Zhan giggle and kiss his red ears. "Don't be shy, Bo Bo. How about... We try it out here?"

Xiao Zhan yelped as he was pushed down but giggled and teased Yibo even more. The two thoroughly explored the room, then went ahead to thoroughly explore Yibo's office.