10

The two locked their lips for minutes. Yibo finally broke the gentle and loving kiss. "Zhan, stop thinking I hate you. I never will."

Xiao Zhan bit his lower lips, his face coloured red. "W-Why?" Xiao Zhan asked, unsure.

"Because I love you" Yibo replied. Xiao Zhan's eyes widened. "L-Liar... Why did you not kiss me last night?"

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan into his embrace. "Zhan, you must know. I have many business competitors. I have many underworld bosses targeting me. I don't want to bring harm to you"

"Are you stupid?" Xiao Zhan hit Yibo's chest continuously "Why didn't you let me decide if I would be harmed or not? You keep leading me on and flirting with me then you reject me!"

"I'm sorry" Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan relaxed and hugged Yibo back. "Then why did you decide to confess?"

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tighter "I hate how you ignored me. I know I somehow made you sad. Zhan, I am being selfish by wanting you by my side"

"Don't decide that for yourself" Xiao Zhan bit Yibo's shoulder lightly before continuing "I can protect myself. I want to be with you."

'I'll protect you with my life first' Yibo thought as he hugged Xiao Zhan tightly. "Faster ask" Xiao Zhan murmured after a moment's silence.

"Ask what?" Yibo asked back. Xiao Zhan broke the hug with a frown. "You confessed to me. What do you think you should ask next?"

Yibo frowned back. What should he ask? Didn't he already confess? Xiao Zhan pouted in annoyance and grabbed the bandage.

He was about to wrap Yibo's hand when Yibo stopped him. "What?" Xiao Zhan asked with a hint of anger and upset.

"Zhan, we fell into the lake. We have to bathe first." Yibo said. "W-We?" Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he gulped.

Yibo smiled "I meant in our own rooms but if you want us to bathe together..."

"No such thing!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he stood up. He was about to get his clothes when he froze "But I already applied the medicine!"

"I will not wash this area" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan huffed "Then come back for the bandage later. And I am still angry at you!"

Xiao Zhan then stormed into the bathroom, leaving Yibo surprised. Yibo hurriedly went into his room and grabbed his phone.

"Brother, help!" Yibo quickly said which made Hai Kuan frown "Yibo?"

"Brother, what am I supposed to ask after a confession?" Yibo asked and Hai Kuan frowned "Who are you? How did you get my brother's number and mimic his voice?"

Yibo frowned and said with his cold calm voice "Good afternoon, brother" Hai Kuan gulped "Yibo? It's really you?"

"Yes. Can you please answer my question now? What am I supposed to ask after confessing?" Yibo asked impatiently.

"Wow, Yibo... You have never spoken so mu-" Hai Kuan was cut short by Yibo who impatiently said "Brother!"

Hai Kuan gulped as he thought about Yibo's question. "Ah! Ask if she loves you back!" Hai Kuan said.

Yibo frowned "I already know he does" Hai Kuan frowned "Well, try it first. Your big brother will figure something out"

Hai Kuan hung up and went to his bedroom where a naked male was sleeping. Waking up the male, he asked "What are you supposed to ask after confessing?"

The male frowned at the question then landed a hard punch on Hai Kuan. "What the fuck? You just fucked me hours ago and now you're consulting me about your love life?"

The boy angrily picked up his clothes and wore them despite limping. Hai Kuan immediately stopped him "I didn't mean that!"

"Then what did you mean? I understand if I am simply a friend with benefit who is here for your release but don't play with my feelings!" The male shouted and grabbed his things.

Hai Kuan immediately stopped him. With a shoulder throw, he threw the male back onto the bed and pounced on him.

"Zhuo Cheng... You've misunderstood. That question was from my brother. And I don't treat you as someone here for my release. You're the first person I've ever done something intimate with. I approached you in the bar a month ago but I have already been stalk-... Following you since 2 months ago" Hai Kuan said.

"Stalking?" Zhuo Cheng frowned. Hai Kuan blushed a little "You heard wrong... I was following you"

"That's stalking" Zhuo Cheng said and Hai Kuan chuckled "Alright. I stalked you because I found you so interesting and I finally approached you because I was sure of my feelings. I wanted to be closer to you and make you fall for me too"

"... You succeeded" Zhuo Cheng said while looking away. Hai Kuan took a moment to understand his words and immediately hugged Zhuo Cheng tightly, then kissing the life out of him.

"I love you, Zhuo Cheng. I do." Hai Kuan said and Zhuo Cheng blushed as he looked away. Hai Kuan chuckled "Will you be my boyfriend instead of friend with benefits?"

Zhuo Cheng nodded and Hai Kuan happily kissed him. Their hands roamed around and soon their clothes were being thrown all over the room.

"Ah!" Hai Kuan gasped just before they moved further. He grabbed his phone and sent Yibo a text before focusing on the frowning Zhuo Cheng.

"Sorry, love. I just found the answer to my brother's question." Hai Kuan kissed Zhuo Cheng. Zhuo Cheng blushed but wrapped his limbs around Hai Kuan. "Faster"

"Yes, my love" Hai Kuan smiled and the two continued what they were doing just hours ago.