49

"Ahem, brother-in-law might be pregnant" Hai Kuan decided to break the news. Yibo's eyes widened while Xiao Zhan sat up, feeling awake. "P-Pregnant?"

"I-I'm finally pregnant! Bo Bo, we have our own kids!" Xiao Zhan screamed in happiness as he bounced around on Yibo's lap.

Yibo chuckled as he tried to hold and calm Xiao Zhan down. Seeing that it was already night time, Yibo said "Zhan, let's go to the hospital to check tomorrow"

Xiao Zhan nodded his head in agreement and grinned as he ran up to his dad and shook him awake "Father! You're promoted to a grandfather!" Xiao Zhan then ran to Zhuo Cheng "Hah, you have been promoted to an old uncle!"

Before waiting for the 2 to react, Xiao Zhan giggled as he ran back to Yibo's arms and acted shy and coquettish "Bo Bo, you're a father now..."

Yibo's ear turned red at Xiao Zhan's teasing "My Zhan Zhan is a father too" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead.

"You're treating me like a kid again! You should kiss my lips instead!" Xiao Zhan huffed and leaned in to kiss Yibo.

"S-Shameless! Always being shameless!" Zhuo Cheng roared and stomped away. Hai Kuan immediately followed "Don't be angry baby, you're pregnant too"

Xiao Zhan laughed seeing Zhuo Cheng stormed off. Mr Xiao shook his head "Zhan Zhan, now that you're pregnant, you must be careful. Don't run and jump around. You have to take care of yourself and the baby in you"

Xiao Zhan's eyes brightened "Father, you're right!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed before turning to Yibo "Bo Bo, do you think we can give our baby some additional nutrients?"

Xiao Zhan who was sitting sideways on Yibo's lap teasingly slid his hand down from Yibo's chest to his crotch, leaning in for a kiss.

"Y-You!" Mr Xiao gasped and fainted as he was angered and helpless at his son's shamelessness.

Mr Xue chuckled and picked the fainted Mr Xiao in his arms. "Congratulations Yibo and Zhan, make sure to go to the hospital tomorrow. We will head back first"

Yibo nodded as he also picked up his naughty Zhan and brought him up to their room. "Zhan, is teasing your father so fun?"

"Of course it's fun!" Xiao Zhan giggled "Yibo, you don't know but my father actually loves when i tease him!"

Yibo chuckled and shook his head before whispering into Xiao Zhan's ear "Zhan Zhan, are we really going to give our baby some additional nutrients?"

"B-Bo Bo, you are so shameless, we were just doing it hours ago!" Xiao Zhan blushed hard "But since you want it then let's do it!"

"Who's the one who wants to do it?" Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan's nose. Xiao Zhan huffed as he crossed his arms and turned around to walk away "If you don't want to, then-"

Yibo immediately rushed up and back-hugged Xiao Zhan "Zhan Zhan, of course I want to, I will never miss out on a chance to eat you up!"

"Hmph! Since you want to then hurry up!" Xiao Zhan acted haughtily but giggled when Yibo started kissing his neck and undressing him.

"Bo Bo, you pervert" Xiao Zhan blushed as Yibo squeezed and groped his butt. "Who's the pervert" Yibo chuckled as he stroked Xiao Zhan's hardness.

"Hmph, say that again?" Xiao Zhan smacked Yibo's hands away and walked to the bed. Yibo chuckled and went up to him "Of course it's me, I'm the pervert, I'm a pervert for you"

"That's more like it" Xiao Zhan smiled proudly. Yibo smiled and took Xiao Zhan's hand, rubbing his hard rod through his pants "Zhan, you feel my perviness for you?"

Xiao Zhan blushed as he took the initiative to rub and grope Yibo's hardness "Hurry, Bo Bo! We don't have much time!"

"Don't worry, I'll start immediately" Yibo said. Xiao Zhan gulped as he watched Yibo undressing himself. His hubby is so hot!

The next day, the two left for the hospital in the afternoon. After getting the ultrascan, Yibo kept staring at it. Xiao Zhan was smiling but after a while, he pouted and snatched it away.

"Zhan..." Yibo reached out for the ultrascan but Xiao Zhan huffed and pulled Yibo's ear. "Wang Yibo! Am I still your love? How dare you keep staring at a picture and not give me any attention?!"

Yibo chuckled at Xiao Zhan being jealous and hugged him "Zhan Zhan, of course you are my one and only love. I was just looking at the fruit of our love. Our babies are going to be so cute!"

Xiao Zhan smiled at Yibo's sweet words while staring at the ultrascan and giggling to himself, trying to trace the outline of their unborn twins.

"Zhan, you can't neglect me too" Yibo nudged Xiao Zhan. "Oooh, our babies are so cute!" Xiao Zhan giggled as he shrugged Yibo's hand away.

"What should I do with you" Yibo helplessly smiled and ruffled Xiao Zhan's hair before getting up to make payment.

The two decided to drop by a frame shop and framed up the ultrascan before going back home. The whole time, Xiao Zhan kept the ultrascan tightly in his arms.