20

"D-Dad..." Xiao Zhan could not help but shrink a little. His dad never got mad at him before. The worse was only a long nag or lecture.

Yibo stepped forward "Sorry for not informing you earlier, Mr Xiao. I brought him out with confidence that I can definitely protect him"

"You two..." Mr Xiao said and a million dramas flashed through Xiao Zhan's mind. Is this the time his father will oppose them and ban them from meeting?

Xiao Zhan jumped on Yibo and hugged him tightly. "Dad! I won't allow you to separate us! Yibo is staying with me forever!"

"Xiao Zhan!" Mr Xiao scolded, seeing how rude Xiao Zhan was by jumping on the well-renowned CEO.

Xiao Zhan had tears welled up in his eyes. His father rarely raised his voice at him. "Dad! I'm a grown up! I love Yibo, I want to be with Yibo, Yibo is mine!"

Xiao Zhan threw a tantrum and shouted while still clinging onto Yibo. "Ahhhh!" Xiao Zhan screamed as Mr Xiao used a pillow to lightly smack Xiao Zhan's head.

"You silly boy! Who's seperating the two of you!" Mr Xiao sighed as he sat back on the sofa. Xiao Zhan peeped open his eyes and seeing his father on the sofa, he got of Yibo.

"You're not?" Xiao Zhan hopped by his father's side with a wide, expectant smile. Mr Xiao sighed "If I do, won't you run off with him in the middle of the night?"

Xiao Zhan giggled. "Dad... You know me so well!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and hopped by Yibo's side, holding his hand.

"Father-" Yibo said but Mr Xiao immediately got up and shouted "Who said you can call me Father?!"

Xiao Zhan pouted and stood in front of Yibo. "Dad! How can you shout at my Yibo?! And of course he calls you Father! What else?" Xiao Zhan huffed.

Mr Xiao glared at Yibo then looked away. "It's Uncle for you. Only call me Father when you have married my son"

Xiao Zhan tilted his head in confusion before squealing. "Dad!" Xiao Zhan screamed happily then jumped on Yibo. "Yibo! Dad gave you permission to marry me! Quick! Marry me!"

"Not so early!" Mr Xiao glared at Yibo as a warning. Xiao Zhan pouted but still clung on Yibo, head resting on his shoulders.

"Thank you, Uncle. I will take care of Xiao Zhan and protect him with my life" Yibo said and Mr Xiao sat back on the sofa. With a cold face, he only said "You better."

Xiao Zhan started laughing "Dad! Stop trying to look cool! You're not starring in a show!" Xiao Zhan laughed harder.

Mr Xiao slightly huffed and waved at them before going to his bedroom. Yibo then turned and walked to Xiao Zhan's room with Xiao Zhan still clinging on him.

"... How long are you going to stay here?" Yibo asked after standing in Xiao Zhan's room for a good 5 minutes with Xiao Zhan still clinging onto him.

"Forever!" Xiao Zhan tiredly replied. Yibo chuckled. Xiao Zhan was making an effort to cling onto him and his limbs were already trembling.

Yibo finally sat on Xiao Zhan's bed with Xiao Zhan on his lap. Xiao Zhan immediately heaved a sigh of relief and tightened his limbs around Yibo.

"Bo Bo... In the car... We agreed on continuing later..." Xiao Zhan said with a blush while fidgeting a little, hiding his face in Yibo's chest.

Yibo smirked when he heard that. "Zhan, you're really impatient, what should I do with you?" Yibo lightly chuckled. Xiao Zhan lifted his head and pouted lightly "Do... Do what I want...?"

"What do you want?" Yibo teased, making Xiao Zhan pout and push Yibo down on the bed, hovering above him.

"Bad CEO! Teasing me!" Xiao Zhan pouted and leaned forward to kiss Yibo. Xiao Zhan jumped up in shock when he heard his father's voice.

"Xiao! Zhan! What are you doing?! Get off Yibo now!" Mr Xiao shouted. Seeing his son shamelessly lying on another man, kissing him, Mr Xiao could not help but shout.

"D-Dad! Why are you disturbing our privacy!" Xiao Zhan pouted and whined after the initial scare.

"Y-You..." Mr Xiao was shocked from Xiao Zhan's shamelessness. He silently glared at Yibo who must have made his innocent baby so shameless.

"No sex before marriage! Not a chance!" Mr Xiao warned before going out the door, knowing Yibo would listen to him.

Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped as his father dropped a bomb on him. Feeling wronged, Xiao Zhan went over to Yibo and tugged his shirt. "B-Bo Bo..."

"You father is protecting you" Yibo ruffled Xiao Zhan's hair and continued speaking "Let's listen to him"

Xiao Zhan made a deeper pout with a frown and stomped his feet "Then I'll propose to you right now! Wang Yibo, marry me! Or you can propose to me right now!"

Yibo chuckled and pulled Xiao Zhan into his embrace "I will propose to you soon. You should sleep early and wait for me to propose to you"

Xiao Zhan's whole being lit up and he jumped on Yibo. "Okay! But we're sleeping together!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed.

Yibo helplessly brought Xiao Zhan to the bed and tucked the both of then in, only getting up to stand guard after Xiao Zhan fell asleep.