1

"Zhuo Cheng, you slowpoke, slowbro, slowking! You won't ever catch me!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he laughed while running and making fun of Zhuo Cheng.

Suddenly, he ran into a wall. Xiao Zhan shut his eyes as he fell back but a hand wrapped around his waist, stopping him from falling.

Xiao Zhan peeked open his eyes to see a handsome man staring at him. Weirdly, Xiao Zhan felt comfortable. He only snapped out of it when a fist hit his head.

"Ow! Zhuo Cheng! Stop!" Xiao Zhan shouted. Zhuo Cheng pinched his ear "I've caught you now! What can you say!"

Xiao Zhan jumped onto the man in front of him "Help me! Help! He wants to kill me!"

"Get off" An icy cold voice said, making Zhuo Cheng and Xiao Zhan halt. Xiao Zhan let go off the man in front of him, awkwardly patting him off.

While Zhuo Cheng was distracted, Xiao Zhan grinned as he ran "Slowpoke! Slowbro! Slowking! Zhuo Cheng, you suck!"

Zhuo Cheng cursed as he immediately ran after Xiao Zhan. Yibo stared at the two who are running away with a slight frown.

"Boss! Are you okay?" Two man in black suites came up to the handsome man, Yibo. "Mn" Yibo replied as they set off.

Yibo and his two men went to another mall before stopping at a large mansion and got off. "Ah! CEO Wang! Glad to have you here! Please come in!"

Yibo nodded and followed the man in. The man gave him a polite smile, before turning around, his face changing as he shouted "XIAO ZHAN!"

"YES?" A reply came and the man shouted again "COME DOWN NOW!" Suddenly, a head popped out from the staircase railing "Dad! I didn't destroy anything today!"

"Zhan! Come down now, quick!" Mr Xiao said as he waved Xiao Zhan down. Xiao Zhan slowly walked down the stairs, his chin leaning on the hand rail as he slowly, slowly, inch by inch, made his way down.

"Dad... I really didn't destroy your precious vase which you bought in the auction for 3 million... It fell by itself..." Xiao Zhan pouted.

"WHAT?!" Mr Xiao's eyes popped out "YOU BROKE MY PHOENIX VASE?!"

Xiao Zhan eyes widened as he stood straight "Dad! I just said it wasn't me!" Xiao Zhan frowned a little then cleared his throat and said "I meant that nothing broke!"

Mr Xiao shut his eyes as he sat down. He signaled for his guests to sit down and pulled Xiao Zhan over.

"This is Xiao Zhan, my son, please look after him" Mr Xiao said, then elbowed Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan stared at his dad for some time before his eyebrows arched upwards.

Bowing to Yibo and the two men, Xiao Zhan smiled "Please look after me" A few seconds later, Xiao Zhan sat up straight and frowned at his dad.

"Dad! I'm 21! Why did you get someone to look after me!" Xiao Zhan pouted. Mr Xiao snorted "Zhan, you can take care of yourself?"

Xiao Zhan sat up straight and smiled "Of course!" Mr Xiao smiled "Where did this injury come from?"

"Zhuo Cheng was chasing after me!" Xiao Zhan pouted. Mr Xiao smiled "Then how about this injury?"

"I was running up the stairs when I tripped on my shoelace!" Xiao Zhan grinned. Mr Xiao smiled "How did my vase break?"

"I was checking if you hid anything inside!" Xiao Zhan huffed and Mr Xiao shook his forehead "I knew it's you..."

"I... I only checked! The vase fell by itself!" Xiao Zhan said and Mr Xiao looked at Yibo with a 'can you understand me?' face.

Yibo nodded his head "These two are one of my best, Wolf and Fox ." The two stood up and introduced themselves.

Xiao Zhan giggled "I like your names" Pointing to Yibo, he asked "Then what's yours?"

Yibo kept quiet while Wolf and Fox said "Lion", which made Xiao Zhan giggle more. Yibo slightly glared at the two.

"Lion, you look familiar..." Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes. Yibo showed a frown and Xiao Zhan remembered the embarrassing moment where he jumped on a stranger just to make Zhuo Cheng let go of his ear.

Xiao Zhan immediately looked away while Mr Xiao stood up and shook hands with Yibo "Thank you, CEO Wang"

"No problem" Yibo nodded and looked at his two men who gave him a nod, before leaving. Xiao Zhan pouted as he thought 'Take these two men with you too...'

Xiao Zhan laid in his bed, his bodyguards standing on the balcony. "Hey, Wolf and Fox, what is that fierce guy's real name?"

"Wang Yibo" Fox replied and Xiao Zhan giggled "Did you know you just exposed his identity to me? Your are in trouble!"

Fox smiled "Boss is the CEO of our company, he is already well-known. His name is not a secret"

"Then what's your names?" Xiao Zhan smiled and Fox chuckled "I am Fox and he is Wolf"

Xiao Zhan pouted then grinned as he walked over to them. "NUT ATTACK!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he brought his knee up. The two immediately straightened their arms, protecting their private areas.

They frowned and relaxed when Xiao Zhan started laughing crazily and they heard a soft "Meow". The two saw a cat standing on the railing.

Xiao Zhan giggled and carried his cat "Let me introduce you to Nut. Nut, this is Wolf and Fox"

Xiao Zhan then brought Nut in and fed him while Wolf and Fox shook their head for falling for his trick.