41

"Oooh, we're in a flying capsule!" Xiao Zhan said as he watched themselves magically flying past different levels. (Note: The lift is transparent so they can see the outside)

When they reached the highest level, Yibo exited the lift and started walking to the room, whereas Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo's neck and started climbing all over him.

"Zhan, be good. Stop moving around" Yibo said as his face was buried in Xiao Zhan's chest, not allowing him to see what's in front.

Xiao Zhan pouted and lowered himself, hanging on Yibo like a koala. Yibo chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan's pouty lips before entering the room.

"Oh! Hehehehehe... Hubby! You're everywhere! 1 hubby, 2 hubby, 3 hubby, thousands of hubby!" Xiao Zhan giggled when he was placed on the sofa.

Xiao Zhan squinted his eyes and tried to focus but still saw many Yibos! Had Yibo cloned himself?

"I know! I'll call you hubby, and you Bo Bo, and you Daddy, and you Ge Ge, and you CEO Bodyguard, and you muscle man, and you rich man, and you Lion, and you handsome man, and you my man..." Xiao Zhan went on and on which made Yibo's ear turn red.

"B-But so many Bo Bo... I can't satisfy so many at once..." Xiao Zhan pouted. Yibo who was about to get Xiao Zhan some water almost tripped and choked.

Yibo cleared his throat and quickly poured water for Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan's eyes teared up "I don't want to drink medicine! I hate medicine!" Xiao Zhan threw a thantrum.

Xiao Zhan refused to drink the water and stood up, walking around. "Oooh! It's spinning! Everything's spinning! The world is spinning! Bo Bo, you're spinning!" Xiao Zhan giggled as he spun himself in circles.

Xiao Zhan found it fun and interesting but frowned after a while. "Bo Bo! Stop spinning! I'm getting dizzy! Ooohhhh, so dizzy... Bad hubby! Stop spinning!"

Yibo quickly stopped Xiao Zhan from spinning and Xiao Zhan laid limply in Yibo's arms, all dizzy and weak.

"Bad hubby! ...S-Spinning all around and making me so dizzy!" Xiao Zhan whined and complained with a pout, making Yibo feel like pouncing on him.

Yibo controlled himself and quickly prepared a bath, hoping it will sober Xiao Zhan up as he undressed Xiao Zhan and gently placed him inside the tub.

"What's wrong?" Yibo asked when Xiao Zhan stared at his own legs for a long, long time. Xiao Zhan then giggled. "I have so many legs! I'm an octopus!"

However, Xiao Zhan started frowning "Why am I an octopus? I should be a mermaid! Bo Bo don't look! I'm an ugly octopus!"

Yibo tried not to laugh at his silly Zhan. "You're perfect to me" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's ear, making Xiao Zhan blush and calm down.

"Bo Bo, even though you have so many duplicates sticking out of you, you are still so handsome!" Xiao Zhan complimented back.

Yibo chuckled and gave Xiao Zhan a kiss which made Xiao Zhan gasp with widened eyes. Xiao Zhan then covered his face with his hands and squirmed around.

"Bo Bo just kissed me! A kiss! Ahhhhh!" Xiao Zhan squealed. Yibo smiled. His silly Zhan is so cute and innocent when he is drunk?

"Bo Bo, what about sex?" Xiao Zhan asked while peeking between his fingers. Yibo's ear turned red. Nope. His silly Zhan is cute, but definitely not innocent.

"Bo Bo... Why are you not bathing? Hurry bathe together! T-Then we can make... B-Babies together..." Xiao Zhan blushed.

Yibo's ear turned red. He took his shirt off and Xiao Zhan squealed loudly, squirming while saying "Hubby has such a good body!"

"Oooooooh!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed when Yibo took his boxers off, causing Yibo to blush harder. His silly naughty Zhan!

Xiao Zhan scooted aside and told his Bo Bo to lay in the bath tub before lying down, facing Yibo. "Bo Bo" Xiao Zhan pursed his lips to ask for kisses.

Yibo smiled and hugged Xiao Zhan's waist, pulling him closer and giving him many kisses. After keeping eye contact throughout those flirtatious pecks, they shared a long, deep, passionate kiss.

At the end of it, Xiao Zhan was already gasping for air. With a blush he leaned on Yibo's chest and said "Bo Bo... Fuck me?"

Yibo's eyes darkened as he groped Xiao Zhan's butt and started fingering his hole. Xiao Zhan on the other hand, roamed his habds all over Yibo's body.

"Bo Bo, let me suck you" Xiao Zhan licked his lips. Yibo's ear turned red but he lifted himself out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub.

Xiao Zhan knelt in the bathtub and kissed Yibo's cock a few times, teasing it as he gave kitten licks.

Xiao Zhan giggled, proud of his work before thrusting Yibo's cock deep into his mouth. They then had many rounds in the bathroom.

After washing up, Yibo carried Xiao Zhan to the bed. Xiao Zhan had sobered up and hooked his legs around Yibo's waist.

How could Yibo not become hard with Xiao Zhan seducing him? Xiao Zhan licked his lips but blinked innocently "Bo Bo?"

Xiao Zhan's robe was exposed and his fair, seductive body made Yibo gulp. He decided not to hesitate and pounce on his wife.

The two spent a whole day fucking all around the room, laying in bed, cuddling, teasing each other, then exploring the room again.

And after all these, Xiao Zhan gasped as he realised something "Bo Bo... Our marital home..."