37 🔞

"Zhan..." Yibo called with a hint of warning. He was about to drag Xiao Zhan away when Xiao Zhan started speaking.

"Hmm... 8pm? But I was thinking of grabbing a meal with my Daddy here before Daddy fucks me brainless and senseless for days, or maybe a whole week!" Xiao Zhan pouted and sighed, as if it was a challenging puzzle.

"Hubby, this good and kind man is offering us free drinks, but since you are so rich, we don't need it, right? You would rather spend the time fucking me silly instead, right?" Xiao Zhan blinked cutely at Yibo.

Yibo chuckled as he placed a kiss on Xiao Zhan's cheek, while the man who realised that Xiao Zhan was fooling around with him quickly scrambled away.

"So... Let's eat before I fuck you senseless and brainless?" Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear which made Xiao Zhan yelp and jump with a deep red blush spreading on his face.

Xiao Zhan squirmed around before hugging Yibo and hiding himself in Yibo's embrace as he whispered "Or maybe... We can skip the eating...?"

Yibo immediately carried Xiao Zhan and they headed back to their hotel room. They kissed furiously and was about to undress each other when Xiao Zhan's phone rang.

"It's Dad! Stopping us from having sex even when he is not here!" Xiao Zhan pouted and left the phone ringing.

Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh of relief when his phone stopped ringing but the next moment, Yibo's phone rang.

"Hubby..." Xiao Zhan pouted and pleaded Yibo with his eyes. However, being the good son-in-law, Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan into his embrace and kissed him before picking up the call.

They talked a little before Yibo passed the phone to Xiao Zhan. "Good afternoon Father!" Xiao Zhan greeted and started to babble about how nice the scenery here is and how fun it is to be here with Yibo.

"Wait, Zhan, why are you calling me Father?" Mr Xiao finally interrupted Xiao Zhan with a frown, feeling unfamiliar at the way Xiao Zhan called him "Father".

"Oh, Dad... I have decided! I will have to call Yibo "Daddy", so it would be weird to call you "Daddy" too! From now on, I will call you Father!" Xiao Zhan said and nodded his head as if everything he said was obvious.

Yibo's crotch hardened, especially with how Xiao Zhan blushed and eyed him while grinding on him and talking to Mr Xiao.

A thud was heard and Xiao Zhan laughed and hung up, knowing his dad probably exaggeratedly "fainted".

Xiao Zhan quickly turned their phones to silent mode and sent Mr Xiao a message which would make him faint before tossing their phones away and pouncing on Yibo.

Mr Xiao who sighed and shook his head while sitting on the ground reached for his phone when a message was sent in.

"Father! We will call you back, the earliest after 2 days! Well... Because Daddy and I will be busy making babies for 2 days straight, or even longer! Love you, Father!" The message said and indeed, Mr Xiao fainted after reading it.

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan back fiercely and carried him to the bed before stopping for a moment. "Zhan... What did you text Father?"

Xiao Zhan looked around then said "I-I did not tell him we were fucking for 2 days straight! I only told him we were... M-Making babies..." Xiao Zhan blushed and said.

"Which is true!" Xiao Zhan nodded his head righteously and Yibo knew that Mr Xiao must have fainted again.

"Bo Bo, focus on me!" Xiao Zhan pouted and cupped Yibo's cheeks, making Yibo chuckle helplessly.

Yibo fucked Xiao Zhan brainless and senseless for two full days, grabbing some light food before making out and fucking again.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan finally left the room 4 days later, when their food supplies had ran out. Xiao Zhan pouted and made sure to get more supplies, with Yibo carrying him around.

Yibo carried Xiao Zhan to the seaside, where they played with sand and water and sat there enjoying the sea breeze till it was night time.

"Zhan, shall we go back?" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead and hugged him tighter, not wanting him to catch a cold.

Xiao Zhan who was comfortably sitting on Yibo's lap, did not want to get up. Instead, he snuggled against Yibo's warmth and asked for kisses.

Yibo who sat with his back leaning against the tree lightly groaned when Xiao Zhan pressed his back against Yibo's front, as his bulge fit right between Xiao Zhan's ass.

Xiao Zhan blushed and lightly groaned. Yibo was not hard yet but his bulge was huge enough to be poking him!

Xiao Zhan twisted his hips a little and felt the bulge hardening, poking him even harder, making him moan.

Xiao Zhan looked around, then turned to Yibo with excitement in his eyes as he whispered softly "Bo Bo... Can we do it here? Stab me with your rod, daddy"

Yibo's ear burned red while Xiao Zhan giggled and got up, turning to straddle Yibo while facing him.

Xiao Zhan slipped his hands under Yibo's shirt and placed them on Yibo's abs as he lightly moved his hips, grinding against Yibo.

Yibo let out a grunt before reaching his hands to grope Xiao Zhan's ass. With a smack, Xiao Zhan moaned loudly and fell forward, leaning on Yibo, trembling in pleasure and excitement.

In the end, they fucked a few times by the beach before Yibo carried Xiao Zhan back to their room where they had a bathtub sex, and then they fucked again for a long, long time after they finally finished showering.