14

"What's wrong?" Yibo asked. "Not telling!" Xiao Zhan huffed while taking his clothes. After a moment, he said "I wonder which bad guy was not in bed when I woke up!"

Yibo went over and hugged Xiao Zhan. "Sorry, your father was coming in" Yibo said while kissing Xiao Zhan's cheek.

"Hmph!" Xiao Zhan huffed and Yibo turned him around. "Baby, I'll be with you when you wake up tomorrow."

Xiao Zhan blushed at the nickname, making Yibo smile and know that Xiao Zhan is no longer upset. "Don't think I forgave you!" Xiao Zhan faked getting upset.

Xiao Zhan yelped when Yibo picked him up bridal style. Yibo laid him on the bed and hovered over him, kissing those delicious looking lips.

"Mnnn" Xiao Zhan moaned, his arms wrapped around Yibo's neck, enjoying the kiss. "Am I forgiven?" Yibo broke the kiss.

"N-No... You have to k-kiss me more..." Xiao Zhan said with a red face. Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan breathless before leaving through the window.

Xiao Zhan laid there blushing, his mind already in lalaland. A knock at the door made Xiao Zhan jolt up and quickly get himself dressed.

Xiao Zhan rushed down to see Yibo talking with his father. He silently stood by Yibo's side while looking at the intetesting ground and was shocked when Yibo held his hand behind their backs.

"Zhan!" Mr Xiao said which made Xiao Zhan flinch and in a swoop, take back his hand and stand straight. "Y-Yes?"

"You unfilial son, you don't even greet your father!" Mr Xiao huffed and Xiao Zhan scratched his head while smiling sheepishly. "M-Morning dad..."

Mr Xiao walked to the dining table and they had their breakfast before heading to a shed right beside the house.

In there Yibo could not help but run his hand over a green Yamaha bike. There are only 3 in the world. Mr Xiao saw this and smiled. "Yibo, you love bikes right? Try it"

"I would be more than honoured to" Yibo said and bowed with thanks. He caught the keys Mr Xiao threw to him and hopped onto the bike, slightly smirking when he caught Xiao Zhan's eyes melting into heart shape.

Yibo tugged on the handle, revving the engine up. "Powerful" He complimented and Mr Xiao nodded. "Powerful and beautiful"

Suddenly, Yibo felt hands wrapped around his waist. "Zhan! What are you doing? You hate bikes. Get down!" Mr Xiao scolded.

"No! You two are ignoring me! You even called this thing powerful and beautiful! Hmph!" Xiao Zhan hmphed as he hugged Yibo's waist tighter.

Yibo slightly smiled "Mr Xiao, do you mind if I bring Zhan out for a short ride?" Mr Xiao sighed "Go ahead, be careful."

Yibo nodded and drove out of the shed, with Xiao Zhan immediately screaming away. Mr Xiao shook his head. They were a distance away but he could hear Xiao Zhan's screams.

"Zhan, stop screaming" Yibo said but Xiao Zhan was still hugging Yibo tightly, screaming at the top of his lungs "AHHHHH!"

Yibo chuckled as he turned and placed a kiss on Xiao Zhan's lips. "We have stopped for a while, why are you still screaming?"

Xiao Zhan's screams died down as he looked around, and realised they have indeed already stopped.

"You meanie! Why did you ride so fast!" Xiao Zhan huffed and pouted, making Yibo tilt his head "Fast? That was the slowest I ever went"

"Arrogant" Xiao Zhan crossed his arms and huffed, making Yibo smile and hug him. "Let's go, your father must be waiting"

"Yes... Let's go! Let's go further away!" Xiao Zhan clapped. Yibo chuckled "Let's visit the bunny field before going back"

"You're the best!" Xiao Zhan said while giving Yibo a kiss on his cheek. Yibo smiled and drove off.

Xiao Zhan immediately screamed with his eyes shut tight while scolding Yibo. Yibo only shook his head as he reached the bunny field in no time.

"Zhan... if you continue screaming, you won't have time to play with the bunnies" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan opened his eyes.

"We're here already..." Zhan's jaw dropped as he looked at Yibo seated in the centre of the pile of bunnies. "No fair!" Xiao Zhan huffed with his arms crossed.

Yibo chuckled as he moved away the bunnies on his lap and created an open path towards Xiao Zhan. "Come here"

Xiao Zhan secretly looked over with the side of his eyes and his eyes lit up as he immediately ran and jumped, landing on Yibo's lap with giggles and laughter.

Yibo was surprised but smiled as he held Xiao Zhan securely in his arms. Xiao Zhan giggled as he placed his chin on Yibo's shoulder and watched his naughty stretched out feet playing with the bunnies.

"Zhan..." Yibo said which made Xiao Zhan stop and look at him "Yes?"

"Stop moving around" Yibo said. Xiao Zhan was about to say "No" when he he realised something very hard poking him.

Xiao Zhan immediately blushed "I-I d-don't know what y-you are saying!" Xiao Zhan said and placed his chin on Yibo's shoulder again.

He then slowly moved one of his leg... Then the other... Then both. Yibo groaned, making Xiao Zhan blush harder but more interested in moving about.

"Zhan, it's a warning. Stop moving" Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear, making Xiao Zhan flinch. But he still decided to continue moving his legs.