32 🔞🔞

When they landed, it was evening on that island. Hai Kuan carried a sleeping Zhuo Cheng down, making Xiao Zhan pout. "Bo Bo! Carry me too!"

Yibo chuckled and immediately picked Xiao Zhan up. Xiao Zhan happily giggled and kissed Yibo but got down. "You must save your stamina!" Xiao Zhan pat Yibo's back.

Meanwhile, behind the two couples, Wolf and Fox nervously followed. "W-Why are we here again?" Fox stuttered.

Wolf nodded in agreement "Our two bosses, the two most skilled fighters are with their wives... What protection do they need?"

The next moment, they were being given orders by both bosses and ended up in a mini convenience store, standing in front of a shelf.

"I guess they need... This protection?" Fox held up a condom. Wolf let out a snort and lightly smacked the back of his head. "Silly, they asked for lubes not condoms. They're husbands, why would they need condoms?"

Fox was enlightened and nodded. "T-Then... Which lube? Wow... There is strawberry... Chocolate... Mint... Rose... Aloe Vera... Mojito... Wow! There are so many fruits flavoured ones here!" Fox accidentally spoke too loudly.

"Wow... They must be a gay couple..." Whispers came from around. Wolf and Fox flinched and blushed. "L-Let's just buy 2 of each and give it to them..." Fox blushed.

Wolf gulped and nodded. A blushing, panicking Fox is... Quite cute? Wolf shook off his thoughts and they quickly bought the items their bosses asked for.

Hai Kuan got his bag of lubes from Fox and thanked him before closing the door. He turned around to see Zhuo Cheng waking up. "Babe, hungry?"

Zhuo Cheng nodded. Thinking the bag Hai Kuan held contained food, Zhuo Cheng grabbed it and opened it.

"P-Pervert!" Zhuo Cheng blushed, making Hai Kuan chuckle. "Babe, whose the one who wants to break our 26 hours fucking record?"

Zhuo Cheng grabbed the lubes with a blushing red face. He looked at the time. 5pm. He then smirked and wriggled his finger to ask Hai Kuan to come closer.

Hai Kuan gulped and went closer. Zhuo Cheng wrapped his legs around Hai Kuan's waist. "Kuan Ge..."

Hai Kuan gulped again, his rod fully hardened. Zhuo Cheng chuckled and pulled Hai Kuan's pants down before pulling him on the bed.

Zhuo Cheng grabbed a mint flavoured lube and squeezed it onto Hai Kuan's standing rod. "C-Cheng..." Hai Kuan muttered.

Zhuo Cheng smirked. "Kuan Ge, you've always had your ways. It's my turn" Zhuo Cheng said and immediately wrapped Hai Kuan's cock with his mouth.

Hai Kuan could only stare in shock. His wife is so hot! "Cheng..." Hai Kuan groaned, making Zhuo Cheng smirk.

"Let me do it first. When I'm tired, you'll take over. Don't stop unless you can no longer squeeze out a drop!" Zhuo Cheng said and aligned Hai Kuan's cock to his hole.

"B-Babe! I h-haven't prepared you... Ahhhh!" Hai Kuan moaned when Zhuo Cheng thrusted in, the tight hole squeezing him.

Zhuo Cheng winced in pain, but they had gone a few rounds earlier in the plane, so it wasn't too bad.

Hai Kuan was stunned by Zhuo Cheng's actions. He never knew Zhuo Cheng was such a power bottom. Zhuo Cheng had always been a tsundere even in bed.

Hai Kuan could not help but meet Zhuo Cheng's thrusts. "S-Save,... Ahhhh, y-your energy!" Zhuo Cheng moaned.

Hai Kuan chuckled. "Don't worry, Cheng. We'll definitely break our record." Zhuo Cheng blushed but reached down to kiss Hai Kuan.

Meanwhile... Yibo nodded and received the bag from Wolf. He was embarrassed to ask them to get lubes but Hai Kuan had already shamelessly gave the order.

"What's that?" Xiao Zhan excitedly hopped over. They had been exploring the hotel room and Xiao Zhan marked the places where they can do it.

Xiao Zhan digged through the bag and gasped while blushing. "B-Bo Bo..." Xiao Zhan shyly said and placed light hits on Yibo's chest, making Yibo blush further in embarrassment.

"L-Let's eat something first..." Yibo stutteted and Xiao Zhan squealed. A stuttering Yibo is so cute! Hence, they went to grab some food. However...

"Zhan..." Yibo gulped. Xiao Zhan blinked innocently but his hips continued moving very un-innocently.

"Zhan... Behave..." Yibo said and Xiao Zhan pouted, but stopped moving his hips. He opened his mouth and Yibo gladly fed him.

After their meal, they sat there for a while, Zhan in Yibo's lap the whole time. Xiao Zhan who rested his head on Yibo's shoulder, rubbed Yibo's tummy. "Are you full of stamina now?"

Yibo chuckled but nodded. "Zhan... I'm afraid if we overdo it, you will never want to do it again..." Xiao Zhan immediately sat up "I want it, Bo Bo! I promised you! If I can't take it or don't want it, I'll tell you to stop."

Yibo could only give in to Zhan. "Promise me again" Yibo whispered and Xiao Zhan giggled, lifting Yibo's hand to do a pinky promise. "Promise!"

Yibo sighed. "Naughty boy, you know how long you've been teasing me?" Yibo whispered and Xiao Zhan who had already started moving his hips, winked "I know, my handsome CEO Bodyguard"

*Warning: Long, smut chapters ahead :)