23

"Eat slowly" Yibo reminded while watching the bunny on his lap gulping the ice-cream. Xiao Zhan pouted and pushed the cup into Yibo's hand. "Feed me"

Yibo smiled and fed Xiao Zhan, making Xiao Zhan blush. Xiao Zhan also fed Yibo. Yibo did not have any plans on eating the ice-cream but how could he reject his bunny feeding him?

"Big scoop, please, Bo Bo" Xiao Zhan said and gave Yibo a peck on the cheek. Yibo smiled and gave Xiao Zhan a big scoop.

"Mnnn" Xiao Zhan softly moaned as he seductively licked all the ice cream on the spoon up, making Yibo's stable hand quiver a little.

"Another big scoop please, my handsome Bo Bo!" Xiao Zhan gave Yibo another peck on the cheek and Yibo scooped another big scoop for him.

"Mnnn" Xiao Zhan moaned as he had the spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth, slowly sucking it. Yibo's eyes narrowed as he tried to stabilise his hand.

A few more times and Yibo praised himself. He really had good patience, tolerance and discipline. He was battling himself, fighting the urge to take Xiao Zhan right there.

Xiao Zhan felt Yibo's hand tremble and tilt his head, his face full of question marks. Xiao Zhan gasped when he realised something as big and hard as a mountain poked him from below.

Xiao Zhan buried his face in Yibo's chest as he whispered "Bo Bo... Why did you wake little Bo Bo up now?"

"... It was you..." Yibo truthfully answered. If not for Xiao Zhan, how would his little Bo Bo ever wake up?

Xiao Zhan blushed. "Bo Bo, I-I want to go to the washroom..." Xiao Zhan tightly wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck.

Yibo carried Xiao Zhan up in bridal style and left for the washroom. Yibo placed Xiao Zhan in a cubicle and was about to exit when Xiao Zhan back hugged him and locked the door.

"Zhan..." Yibo lightly warned as he controlled himself but Xiao Zhan peeked from the side and slid his hand down to Yibo's crotch.

"Bo Bo... I really want it" Xiao Zhan whined as he pulled Yibo's pants down. "You..." Yibo grit his teeth to control himself but Xiao Zhan took the chance to pull Yibo's briefs down too.

Yibo pinned Xiao Zhan against the wall. "Zhan, I overestimated myself. I can't control myself as much as I think I can"

"D-Don't control" Xiao Zhan blushed and leaned his head forward to kiss Yibo. Yibo let go of Xiao Zhan's hands and wanted to hug him but he ended up hugging air.

Yibo looked down to see that Xiao Zhan had ducked down and had hands on his waist, his mouth open and ready. Yibo immediately stopped Xiao Zhan's head from getting closer to his hard rod.

"No blowjobs" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan grinned "I've searched it up! I'm giving you a tongue job! Not a blowjob!" Xiao Zhan cheerfully said before he moved ahead and started licking Yibo's erection.

Yibo got harder seeing how Xiao Zhan kissed, licked and stroke. After some time, Yibo was unable to hold it in and pulled Xiao Zhan up.

Xiao Zhan was about to whine but Yibo stripped his pants off and stroke their hardness together while kissing Xiao Zhan, leaving him moaning in the kiss.

When they both came, Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tightly as they caught their breaths and calmed down.

"Be patient, don't be naughty" Yibo said as he pulled both their pants up and arranged their clothes.

Xiao Zhan blushed while obediently nodded and followed Yibo as Yibo held his hand and walked out.

Even when washing their hands, Yibo did not let go and scrubbed Xiao Zhan's hands tenderly before leaving the washroom, making Xiao Zhan blush harder.

"Bo Bo, I love you" Xiao Zhan said softly while tugging Yibo's shirt, making Yibo's heart do jumps and flips.

Yibo could not help but stop and wrap Xiao Zhan in his arms while kissing him. "I love you too, Zhan" Yibo smiled at Xiao Zhan, making Xiao Zhan squeal.

"Ahem!" A loud fake clearing throat voice sounded which made Xiao Zhan jump. "D-D-D-D-Dad! W-What are you doing!"

"What are you two doing?" Mr Xiao asked. "W-We were-!" Xiao Zhan who was in a shock almost blurted out what they did in the washroom but thankfully Zhuo Cheng appeared.

"Uncle, they were being sickening, confessing their love while hugging and kissing in public. How shameless!" Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes.

"Uncle in-law" Hai Kuan greeted with a smile which made Zhuo Cheng almost choke. "Stop calling everyone your in-law!"

"Cousin in-law" Hai Kuan greeted Xiao Zhan with a wide smile and was about to ruffle his hair but a glare from Yibo made him take his hand back immediately.

"Hi cousin in-law!" Xiao Zhan excitedly waved his hand to greet Hai Kuan before his jaw dropped. "What?! In-law?! Z-Z-Zhuo Cheng! You two are married?! Before me?!" Xiao Zhan shrieked.

"No!" Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes but Hai Kuan popped out and grinned widely "Yes, soon!"

Xiao Zhan watch Zhuo Cheng and Hai Kuan, slightly jealous. Hai Kuan was throwing out sweet words and Zhuo Cheng threw back curse words but they both carried love in the air.

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt his hand being squeezed and looked at Yibo who was the culprit. Immediately, he blushed while smiling, no longer feeling jealous.

He has Wang Yibo, his one and only in the world. What was there to be jealous of about others?