51

"Yibo, how is Zhan doing? My Cheng's pregnancy mood swings are so bad one while he is clinging on me, the other he is glaring at me and scolding me!" Hai Kuan chuckled helplessly at the thought of Zhuo Cheng's pregnancy mood swings.

"Ge, Zhan Zhan's pregnancy hormones is getting out of hand!" Yibo complained with invisible tears.

"Yesterday I ordered many of his favourite food for him. One restaurant got the order wrong and delivered the eggplants he hates the most. He immeditely cried and scolded me while saying that I don't love him anymore and that I don't remember his likes and dislikes. It took me 30 minutes to calm him down and explain to him and show him proof that I ordered his favourite dishes" Yibo shook his head.

Hai Kuan smiled as he watched Yibo complaining about Xiao Zhan energetically with a hint of proudness.

"But Zhan is so cute! He keeps staring at our twins' ultrascan and always mumbling about how cute they are" Yibo smiled.

Hai Kuan had three invisible lines down his forehead. Why does Yibo sound more like he is showing off?

Hai Kuan was about to speak when Xiao Zhan and Zhuo Cheng came back while quarelling with each other. Yibo and Hai Kuan immediately went up to their pregnant hubbies and helped them to their seat.

"Zhan, you remember saying you don't believe that pregnancy hormones exists?" Yibo asked Xiao Zhan, who looked at him with a weird face "Of course it doesn't!"

Hai Kuan chuckled while Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes. "When we were at the toilet and the soap wouldn't come out, you glared and scolded the soap dispenser! I had to drag you away to use the other soap dispenser which was just 2 steps away!"

Xiao Zhan huffed at Zhuo Cheng, then turned to Yibo with puppy eyes. "Bo Bo, the soap bullied me! It refused to come out!"

Yibo smiled and stroked Xiao Zhan's head "It's just a soap, let's ignore it, okay? We can use the other one next time"

"Okay..." Xiao Zhan snuggled against Yibo which made Zhuo Cheng roll his eyes. "You're spoiling Zhan, thats why he isn't aware that his pregnancy hormones acts up all the time!"

"You're the one with pregnancy hormones!" Xiao Zhan snapped at Zhuo Cheng. Zhuo Cheng was so angry that he was left speechless.

Zhuo Cheng stood up, wanting to smack some sense into Xiao Zhan but Hai Kuan immediately held him back.

"Cheng baby, your due date is close. don't get so angry or worked up" Hai Kuan gently said while rubbing Zhuo Cheng's pregnant belly.

Zhuo Cheng glanced at Hai Kuan's charming smile and the big hand rubbing his belly and blushed a little. "W-Who's getting worked up!" Zhuo Cheng huffed as he sat back in his seat.

"You got worked up!" Xiao Zhan giggled but Yibo quickly covered his hand around Xiao Zhan's mouth. "Zhan Zhan, you're so naughty"

Halfway through the meal, Zhuo Cheng trembled in pain. "What's wrong, Ah Cheng?" Hai Kuan immediately noticed and held him.

"K-Kuan Ge, i-it fucking hurts!" Zhuo Cheng grit his teeth as his hand squeezed Hai Kuan's arm.

Xiao Zhan gasped as he saw water dripping out from Zhuo Cheng's pants "Zhuo Cheng! You're peeing! Don't pee here!"

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes "That's not pee, you i-idiot!" Hai Kuan immediately carried Zhuo Cheng up "Yibo, send us to the hospital"

"Zhan Zhan, Zhuo Cheng might be going into labour soon" Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's head as they hurried to Hai Kuan's car.

Yibo drove and Xiao Zhan sat in the passenger seat while Hai Kuan attended to Zhuo Cheng in the back seat.

Xiao Zhan was curious and stared at Zhuo Cheng. After a while, he gripped onto Yibo "Bo Bo, he looks like he is in pain" Xiao Zhan said as he watched the cursing and fidgeting Zhuo Cheng. "That looks very painful" Xiao Zhan pouted.

"I'll be there with you, like how my brother is with Zhuo Cheng" Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand as they watched Hai Kuan hugging Zhuo Cheng, whispering and consoling him while rubbing his tummy.

"Mn!" Xiao Zhan smiled, knowing that he and Zhuo Cheng were in safe hands. Reaching the hospital, they hurriedly admitted Zhuo Cheng before contacting their families.

Zhuo Cheng really went into labour and Hai Kuan accompanied him inside while Xiao Zhan leaned on Yibo. "Bo Bo, giving birth looks scary..." Before Yibo could speak, Xiao Zhan continued "But I'm happy to have your baby"

Yibo's ear turned red as he hugged Xiao Zhan. "Thank you, my Zhan Zhan." The two were being lovey-dovey when Mr Xiao arrived "What are you two doing in the hospital!"

Xiao Zhan sheepishly giggled while Yibo greeted "Father" Mr Xiao glanced at Yibo before turning away with a humph.

Mr Xiao was throwing a temper because of how Mr Xue fucked and tossed him around just an hour ago. Since Mr Xiao couldn't do anything to Mr Xue, he glared at this lion who ate the cute and plump rabbit he raised!

"Father, please sit" Yibo smiled and made Mr Xiao sit. Mr Xue who arrived after parking the car greeted them and snuggled beside Mr Xiao, who glared at him and pinched his thigh.

"Ahhh, Chen Chen, if you do that, my little one who just calmed down is going to stand again" Mr Xue whispered to Mr Xiao.

"Pervert! Rogue! Hooligan!" Mr Xiao scolded with a red face and turned away from the man who always made him succumb to pleasure.