47

A month later... Xiao Zhan successfully started his store, YiZhan. With Mr Xiao who had many business connections, most things went smoothly.

Xiao Zhan's first suit's design started for sale at $13,999. Of course, the suit comprises of the highest quality fabric, accompanied with new designs in the market.

Tailor made suits would be an additional 15% on top of the original price of the suit. Despite such a high starting price, Xiao Zhan's design captured the attention of many.

A famous actor loved the design of the suit and immediately bought it. He was surprised by how comfortable the suit was and praised it, which attracted many people's attention.

Xiao Zhan's second suit went on sale for $21,999 and was well-received too. Xiao Zhan was already a rich second generation heir with a multi-billionaire as his father.

Even so, Xiao Zhan was proud that he started earning his own money and can support his father instead of asking his father for money!

Xiao Zhan was also warmed that people likes his design. Meanwhile, Yibo felt a little neglected with how Xiao Zhan spent hours just designing and designing.

Just like today... Yibo had long finished his outstanding work to spend time with Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan was too engrossed in drawing away.

Yibo sighed and sat close to Xiao Zhan, kissing him on the cheek. "Wang Yibo! Stop disturbing me!" Xiao Zhan shouted without even turning his head.

Like a kicked puppy, Yibo watched Xiao Zhan while sulking. Didn't it use to be Xiao Zhan who kept disturbing him alll the time? Why have the tables turned?

A few minutes later, Xiao Zhan stopped drawing. "Hubby... I'm hungry..." Xiao Zhan pouted and hugged his stomach as he rested his head on the table.

"I'll bring you to eat good food!" Yibo said excitedly. Finally! Now his Zhan can pay attention to him!

"Hmnnn, Bo Bo, I don't feel like moving... Can we order food?" Xiao Zhan pouted and blinked at Yibo.

Yibo hesitated. Xiao Zhan said this many times and after eating, either slept or buried his head in his work again.

"Please?" Xiao Zhan climbed onto Yibo's lap and kissed him on the cheek. Yibo gulped and immediately nodded his head fiercely, reaching for his phone.

"What do you want to eat?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan giggled "I want ramen, fried rice, sushi, tofu, fried chicken-"

"Zhan! You just add 2 bowls of noodles just now!" Yibo interrupted Xiao Zhan, who immediately frowned and crossed his arms.

"Wang Yibo! Are you saying that I'm eating too much? Or that I have gained weight? Or that I am too fat now?" Xiao Zhan huffed.

Yibo gulped. Xiao Zhan isn't heavy, but he indeed feels heavier than before... "Of course not, Zhan. You're even lighter than air! I am just afraid that you can't finish the food..." Yibo said.

"My Bo Bo, don't you know how much I can eat? Don't worry! Just order lots and lots of food!" Xiao Zhan said happily.

"Bo Bo..." Xiao Zhan whispered as his fingers naughtily crawled around Yibo's chest, making Yibo gulp.

"Daddy, have I neglected little Bo Bo?" Xiao Zhan teased as his fingers slowly slid downwards. Yibo nodded his head furiously.

Xiao Zhan giggled and was about to kiss Yibo when the doorbell rang. "Food!" Xiao Zhan happily jumped up from Yibo's lap.

Seeing Yibo's shocked and disappointed face, Xiao Zhan laughed "Bo Bo, let's eat first! I will reward you later!"

Hence, the two started eating. Xiao Zhan ate all that he ordered, and Yibo watched with amazement. Xiao Zhan definitely didn't eat this much before!

All of a sudden, Yibo's plate of grilled chicken was attacked. Yibo wasn't very hungry for food and chuckled as he let Zhan eat his fill.

Xiao Zhan was finally satisfied after stealing some of Yibo's food and leaned back comfortably in the chair. "Ahhh... I'm too full..." Xiao Zhan rubbed his tummy.

"Bo Bo, carry me to bed..." Xiao Zhan stretched his hands out. Finally! Yibo happily jumped up and scooped Xiao Zhan in his arms and went to their room.

When Xiao Zhan was placed on the bed, he hugged Yibo tightly and pulled him down. "Bo Bo, let me sleep on your chest"

Yibo's jaw dropped. S-Sleep? "Z-Zhan Zhan... Where's my reward?" Yibo asked but Xiao Zhan who was comfortably in Yibo's embrace had already started snoring softly.

"Zhan... You stole my food and now you don't let me eat you?" Yibo asked but the asleep Xiao Zhan did not reply.

Yibo was helpless and hugged Xiao Zhan tightly with a light smile. "I love you, Zhan" Yibo whispered and kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead.

Yibo gulped and kissed Xiao Zhan's lips, nibbling on it for a little. When Yibo broke the kiss, he licked his lips. Ahhh... He really wants to do more...

"Go away!" Xiao Zhan shouted, shocking Yibo. "Shoo!" Xiao Zhan added, and Yibo relaxed, realising that Xiao Zhan was in his dreamland.

Yibo decided to search online and ask his brother and Mr Xiao if they would know why Zhan has such a big appetite now.