6

Xiao Zhan jumped in shock. He felt his soul leaving his body as he tried not to fall off his chair. "W-Wang Yibo..."

"Didn't I say not to be rude?" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan blushed. Yibo's face was too close to him. He could feel Yibo's breath brushing his face.

"W-Why are you h-here?" Xiao Zhan asked as he moved away a little but Yibo moved forward, closing the distance.

"Since you wanted me to take over Wolf and Fox so badly, here I am" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan gulped. "Y-Y-You p-pervert! Move!" Xiao Zhan pushed Yibo.

As usual, Yibo did not budge, leaving Xiao Zhan's two hands on his chest. "Who's the pervert?" Yibo smirked and Xiao Zhan felt like he could faint.

Yibo straightened his body "It's late. Are you going to sleep or do you want me to carry you to bed?"

Xiao Zhan immediately jumped up and ran to his bed, hiding under the covers, making Yibo chuckle and stand guard at the balcony.

Xiao Zhan blushed under the covers. It's not that he didn't want Yibo to carry him. It's because it's embarrassing that he wants Yibo to carry him!

Xiao Zhan turned over and peeked at Yibo who was standing straight. What a straight man... Wait, is Yibo straight? Well, his back and body is curved with muscles so maybe Yibo isn't straight?

Xiao Zhan giggled at his thoughts as he stares at Yibo. All of a sudden, he somehow felt so close yet so far.

Watching Yibo's back, Xiao Zhan slowly fell asleep. In his dream, he was playing and having fun with the one and only Wang Yibo.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan mumbled with a smile. Yibo who heard sounds went in and was surprised by this. His ears flushed pink as he stood watch by Xiao Zhan's bed, facing the balcony while listening to Xiao Zhan mumbling his name.

Xiao Zhan stretched lazily in bed, feeling comfortable. He was awake but continued his dream where he and Yibo were playing. In his continued dream, he fell on Yibo.

They made eye contact and Yibo reached his hand to the back of Xiao Zhan's head, pushing him forward for a kiss.

Meanwhile, Yibo who was about to wake Xiao Zhan up, saw him pouting his lips outward, his head inching forward.

Yibo smiled. He carried Nut over and Xiao Zhan started kissing Nut. In Xiao Zhan's dream, he wondered why Yibo had fur on his face.

He opened his eyes to see a furry monster... Oops, his furry pet, Nut. Xiao Zhan widened his eyes as he jumped back while shouting "M-M-My kiss!"

Yibo frowned "Who were you kissing in your dream?" Xiao Zhan jumped back once more "Y-Y-You!... What are you doing here?"

"Me? You were kissing me?" Yibo smirked and teased him, making Xiao Zhan turn red as he protested "N-No!" Xiao Zhan then started throwing pillows at Yibo.

Yibo smiled "Okay, stop. Your father asked me to wake a lazybum up-" Before Yibo could continue, Xiao Zhan shouted "Who is a lazybum?!"

"You" Yibo smirked, making Xiao Zhan huff. But before Xiao Zhan could say or do anything, Yibo said "To go on an outing"

Xiao Zhan's eyes immediately lit up as he jumped out of bed "Outing! Outing! Outing!"

Yibo smiled as he watched Xiao Zhan hop from one place to another, getting ready, choosing clothes, taking a second to play with Nut.

Wolf and Fox appeared and Yibo was ready to hand over the job to them when Xiao Zhan pounced on Yibo.

"No! Yibo! Why are you leaving! Don't leave! Make Wolf and Fox leave! They are boring!" Xiao Zhan whined and threw a tantrum.

"What's wrong?" Mr Xiao appeared and Xiao Zhan pouted "Dad! I want Yibo to be my bodyguard!"

"Don't be silly!" Mr Xiao said as he tried pulling Xiao Zhan off Yibo. "He is a CEO, he has better things to do!"

"He is MY CEO bodyguard!" Xiao Zhan shouted and whined, refusing to get off Yibo. Yibo gulped. "Mr Xiao, I am free today. Wolf and Fox, go back for training"

Wolf and Fox looked at each other with arched brows. Their CEO is free? Definitely not. Today is an annual harsh training day which Yibo never fails to look over.

All those who were on duties and missions would be more than happy to skip this day but Yibo who was in charge never missed it.

Xiao Zhan happily got off when he saw Wolf and Fox leaving. "Wang Yibo! You're the best!" Xiao Zhan grinned happily.

Mr Xiao shook his head with a sigh and walked ahead while Yibo ruffled Xiao Zhan's hair "I told you not to be rude"

Xiao Zhan quietly looked down, blushing. This is the first time he loves how someone pat and ruffled his hair.

"Yibo Ge Ge" Xiao Zhan said shyly which made Yibo flinch and walked away. Xiao Zhan who followed behind giggled while looking at his red ears.

In the car, Xiao Zhan laid his head on Yibo's lap, which made Mr Xiao almost choke on his drink.

Yibo almost pushed Xiao Zhan's head away as a reflex but looking at Xiao Zhan's smiling face, Yibo was glad he stopped in time.

Mr Xiao brings Xiao Zhan on a yearly outing to his resort by a lakeside. Xiao Zhan would sing, talk or dance in the backseat of the car and always annoyed Mr Xiao.

However, now that Xiao Zhan was annoying Yibo instead, Mr Xiao started frowning. Xiao Zhan have been ignoring everyone in the car except Yibo.

He has been lying on Yibo's lap, talking to him, disturbing him by messing his clothes or trying to mess his hair.

"Zhan, stop disturbing Mr Wang. You have been talking to him without stopping. Don't you need to breathe?" Mr Wang scolded.

Xiao Zhan pouted and wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist, making Yibo slightly tensed "Dad! Why are you scolding me!"

Xiao Zhan then ignored Mr Xiao and continued talking to Yibo and disturbing him. Mr Xiao crossed his arms and pouted as his son ignored him.