45

Yibo who was staring at Zhan's face smiled when he saw Xiao Zhan blinking his eyes open "Zhan, finally awake?"

Yibo was about to lean down to kiss Xiao Zhan when Xiao Zhan's eyes widened. He pushed Yibo away and ran to the toilet, vomiting.

Yibo who was stunned and frozen snapped out of it when he heard Zhan's pitiful cries. "B-Bo Bo... S-Save me..."

Yibo rushed into the bathroom and quickly picked Xiao Zhan up in his arms. "Bo Bo, I feel so uncomfortable" Xiao Zhan weakly whined and teared up as he wriggled about in Yibo's arms.

Yibo placed Xiao Zhan on the bed, soothing him, kissing his forehead, trying to console him. Yibo quickly asked their private doctor to come over.

The private doctor shook his head after seeing Xiao Zhan. "There aren't much issues or symptoms other than vomiting and feeling uncomfortable. He might have eaten something wrong"

Yibo thought for a moment and excused the doctor, then went beside Xiao Zhan and held Xiao Zhan in his arms.

Xiao Zhan pouted and slightly shifted closer to snuggle against Yibo's chest. "Bo Bo... I want ice-cream..."

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead "Zhan... The doctor just said that you might have eaten something wrong. Why not I get some porridge for you?"

Xiao Zhan made a disgusted expression as he stuck his tongue out "Ewwww..." Xiao Zhan then shook his head "Ice-cream! Ice-cream! Porridge is also slimy but it isn't ice-cream!"

Yibo tilted Xiao Zhan's chin up and kissed him deeply, making Xiao Zhan blush hard. "Good boy, listen to me. Once you're better, I will get you lots of ice-cream"

Yibo saying "Good boy" was deeply etched in Xiao Zhan's mind as he blushed and hid his face in Yibo's chest. "F-Fine Bo Bo... G-Go make porridge for your g-good boy..."

Yibo laughed, kissed Xiao Zhan a few more times before getting up, leaving Xiao Zhan blushing in bed.

After eating, Yibo made Xiao Zhan sleep, settled his work, then remembered how Xiao Zhan excitedly told him that he wants to be a fashion designer.

Yibo made some arrangements and researched a little while waiting for Xiao Zhan to wake up.

When Xiao Zhan woke up, Yibo was beside him, clicking away on his computer. Xiao Zhan peeked over and saw all kinds of information on "fashion designing" and even a good office location.

Xiao Zhan eyes watered. He barely mentioned it yet Yibo had already taken action. Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo's waist, burying his head in his stomach.

"Bo Bo" Xiao Zhan pouted, feeling touched. "I love you, Bo Bo. I will be the best designer and make the best clothes for you and father and our children!"

Yibo smiled and stroke Xiao Zhan's hair. Xiao Zhan sat up, moved Yibo's laptop aside and sat on his lap.

"Bo Bo, I want books on fashion designing! And I will take up online lessons! You will support me, right?" Xiao Zhan blinked and pleaded.

"Of course" Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan giggled happily "Okay! Since my hubby is so good to me, let me reward my hubby!"

Xiao Zhan moved his hips with his arms wrapped around Yibo's neck, grinding against the hard thing below him.

"Zhan... You're not feeling unwell?" Yibo frowned, unsure if Xiao Zhan's body is ready to take hours of hard poundings and strenuous exercise.

A mischevious glint lit up in Xiao Zhan's eyes, as he lifted his hips and started bouncing lightly on Yibo's lap.

"Bo Bo, you tell me... Do I seem well enough?" Xiao Zhan blinked with a pair of innocent eyes in an innocent tone.

"..." Yibo gulped. His voice deepened as he held onto Xiao Zhan's hips. "You do seem very lively right now"

Xiao Zhan laughed and wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck, about to give him a kiss. Yibo closed his eyes but the kiss never came.

Instead, he was pushed away as he felt Xiao Zhan's warmth leaving his body. Opening his eyes, Xiao Zhan was scrambling off the bed.

Was Xiao Zhan going to vomit again? Yibo frowned and quickly followed him. However, Xiao Zhan ran to Yibo's office and picked up a random paper and pen.

"Zhan?" Yibo asked. "Ssshhhh!" Xiao Zhan hushed him as his hand started moving. Xiao Zhan had a sudden inspiration! He had to draw it out.

Yibo who stared from behind realised that Xiao Zhan was busy sketching. Yibo's heart dropped. Xiao Zhan... Pushed him away and left him hanging to draw...?

Yibo sat on his seat and gulped as he stared at Xiao Zhan's butt. With Xiao Zhan bending over the table like this and showcasing his ass, how can Yibo calm down!

Yibo guided Xiao Zhan to sit on his lap. First, he wouldn't be tempted by Zhan's ass. Second, Xiao Zhan would be able to draw more comfortably.

Xiao Zhan obediently sat on Yibo's lap, but he never stopped drawing. Yibo gulped. He solved the problem of not seeing Xiao Zhan's amazing ass.

However, now he could clearly feel it! Especially with his own erection poking into Zhan's soft ass! Yibo clenched his fist.

He had to control. "Zhan..." Yibo mumbled when his erection pained him. "Sssshhh!" Xiao Zhan shushed him.

"..." Yibo was crying inside, pleading for his Zhan to give him some attention.