30

"FUCK YOU!" Zhuo Cheng screamed at Hai Kuan. "B-Babe..." Hai Kuan stood at the end of the bed with puppy eyes, standing upright with hands in front obediently.

Zhuo Cheng huffed a few times. What happened? Well, the doctor instructed Zhuo Cheng to train his back and hips so that his pregnancy will be easier.

Hai Kuan brought him to yoga sessions and the instructor encouraged them to have their love making sessions in order to help strengthen his back and hips.

In the end, Hai Kuan thrusted in Zhuo Cheng for hours... More than hours. They went on for a whole day, in different positions everywhere in the house until Zhuo Cheng cursed him while falling asleep.

Hai Kuan gasped seeing the date and knew he is in trouble but he could only wait for his soon to be wife to wake up.

"B-Babe... Are the painkillers not working?" Hai Kuan asked and flinched when Zhuo Cheng shot him a death glare. "It fucking hurts even after eating painkillers!"

Hai Kuan gulped. "T-Then should I get more painkillers?" Hai Kuan asked and Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes "So that our baby and I suffer from overdose?!"

"No way!" Hai Kuan shouted. He went over to a huffing Zhuo Cheng and hugged him, rubbing his hand on Zhuo Cheng's stomach. "Babe... Don't be mad?"

Zhuo Cheng looked at Hai Kuan blinking his eyes cutely and hugging him while rubbing his stomach. Zhuo Cheng lightly blushed.

He wanted Hai Kuan to hug him for so long but all Hai Kuan did was stand so far away and look so guilty and pitiful!

Hai Kuan kissed Zhuo Cheng a few times "Babe?" Zhuo Cheng crossed his arms. "Don't go work today!"

"Okay!" Hai Kuan immediately agreed. Zhuo Cheng was so happy but he cleared his throat. "Stay in bed with me and massage my back!

"Of course I will!" Hai Kuan nodded his head eagerly. Zhuo Cheng blushed but tried to make it less obvious. "Buy me yummy food!"

"Definitely! Can't let you and our baby get hungry!" Hai Kuan said and placed a kiss on Zhuo Cheng's stomach, making Zhuo Cheng blush harder while smiling.

Hai Kuan looked at Zhuo Cheng, happily blushing, trying to look cool and aloof but it was so obvious how happy he was. Hai Kuan lightly chuckled and his rod rose.

"And put your fucking rod away!" Zhuo Cheng glared at Hai Kuan which made Hai Kuan flinch. "B-Babe... T-Then I'll go to the bathroom first..." Hai Kuan sadly said.

Hai Kuan was about to get up when Zhuo Cheng shot him death glares "Don't you dare stop hugging me!"

Hai Kuan gulped and immediately cuddled Zhuo Cheng. After a while, he could not help but whisper "Babe... It's too much of a torture..."

Zhuo Cheng blushed, feeling slightly horny. "D-Do what you want, but your dick is mine! Don't even dream of getting off someone else or with your own hands!" Zhuo Cheng hissed before tugging Hai Kuan's pants down, shocking Hai Kuan. "Babe! Your back!"

Zhuo Cheng ignored him and started playing with his hot leaking rod, making Hai Kuan moan. And that's how they went on for hours again, making Yibo and Xiao Zhan who came to visit wait for hours before finally giving up and going back.

While going back, Xiao Zhan was pouting and sulking, complaining about how unfair it is that the two can have sex anytime. Yibo chuckled.

"Zhan, we're getting married next week. We'll have our night of consummation" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan blushed.

"Bo Bo... You're so naughty..." Xiao Zhan said, reaching his hands over to Yibo's thigh, rubbing it before poking at little Bo Bo who hardened.

"Zhan... I'm still driving..." Yibo said. Xiao Zhan waved his hand "You drive yours, I have an important mission here. Don't disturb me"

Yibo gulped as Xiao Zhan proceeded to rub on his bulge, leaning down to kiss it, making Yibo almost choke. Yibo quickly drove into a deserted alley.

Xiao Zhan unbuckled Yibo's pants and giggled when his rod sprang free. Licking and kissing, Xiao Zhan teased Yibo so badly.

"Z-Zhan..." Yibo groaned, clutching onto the steering wheel tightly, trying to hold himself back. Zhan really loves testing his limits.

Xiao Zhan suddenly went down on Yibo's cock, making Yibo groan loudly. Xiao Zhan felt proud and started moving his head, bobbing up and down.

Xiao Zhan enjoyed his treat, completing his mission when hot liquid splurted in his throat. Yibo panted, his hands aching a little from how tightly he gripped onto the steering wheel.

"Mission accomplished!" Xiao Zhan clapped and giggled happily while Yibo made a decision. Who knew how horny his bunny is?

Yibo had decided. He will increase his exercise and make sure he has more than enough stamina to fully satisfy his bunny.

When they were back at Xiao mansion, Yibo lightly chuckled while looking at his phone which made Xiao Zhan frown.

Yibo seeing his bunny being jealous, chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan. "Ge said the doctor told them making love will strengthen Zhuo Cheng's hips and back, so they made love but Ge was so caught up in it that they did it for a whole 26 hours and now Zhuo Cheng feels that his back is breaking."

Xiao Zhan gasped. 26 hours?! Is that possible?! A thought passed through Xiao Zhan's mind. Look at Yibo's well-built body. What if... What if Yibo had a lot of stamina, but he had not enough!

Xiao Zhan gasped. That would be embarrassing! Xiao Zhan decided that he will not lose to Yibo's stamina and quickly took out his phone researching on how to improve his stamina quickly and bought all the necessary things.

The next few days, Yibo frowned seeing Xiao Zhan on all fours on his bed for hours, ignoring him while lying or standing in weird, different positions for hours. Even when sleeping, Xiao Zhan slept on his back with his legs up against his chest, or sometimes on his knees, his upper body slumped forward in a slouched, crouching position.

However, one day, Xiao Zhan decided to practice "riding". He was still bouncing away on the pillow when Yibo appeared. Immediately, that pillow was torn into shreds and thrown towards the balcony.

Wolf and Fox gulped. They saw nothing, heard nothing, know nothing. They had turned to look when the remains of a pillow hit their backs but they met the death glare of their boss and quickly turned back.

Next thing they knew, they heard the curtains being drawn and their boss's wife screaming happily.