3

Xiao Zhan fell asleep right after eating and Yibo turned to look at him. Yibo smirked remembering the first time they met when Xiao Zhan jumped on him.

Shaking his head, he stood guard. An hour later, Xiao Zhan woke up. Since he was bored he decided to mess with Yibo.

To his surprise, Yibo was sleeping. Xiao Zhan huffed then thought that it was a good chance. He stuffed dog treats and a bone into Yibo's suit pocket on his chest but all of a sudden, his hand was grabbed.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened then sheepishly smiled "Hi, did I wake you up? There was dust on your suit so I sweeped it off for you. No need to thank me"

Xiao Zhan then quickly pulled Yibo out of his room. "Let's go out and play" Xiao Zhan excitedly jumped down the stairs but almost fell.

Yibo immediately caught his waist and pulled him close and the two stared at each other. Xiao Zhan felt his heart thumping and his face getting hot.

He wriggled away before hurrying into the garden with Yibo following behind. Xiao Zhan whistled and a huge labrador came over.

Xiao Zhan chuckled at the thought of this Lion being chased by the dog but yelped when his dog suddenly tackled him.

"Ahhh! Coco! Why are you attacking me! Ahhhh! S-Stop sniffing m-me!" Xiao Zhan giggled like mad as it was ticklish.

The two rolled around till Coco tore Xiao Zhan's pants and the treats fell out, shocking Xiao Zhan.

"Y-You!" Xiao Zhan stood up and pointed to Yibo. "What did you do!" Xiao Zhan shouted but Yibo kept quiet.

Xiao Zhan huffed but felt cool air brushing his legs and realised that he was only in his underwear since CoCo tore his pants. "AHHHHHHH!"

Xiao Zhan screamed in embarrassment, his face tomato red as he ran into the house. Yibo stood there, slightly frozen.

He seemed calm and emotionless but Xiao Zhan failed to see his burning red ear and did not know how quickly Yibo's heart was thumping.

Yibo calmed down and jumped up to the balcony but was surprised to see Xiao Zhan wearing another pants without closing the curtain.

And Xiao Zhan who saw Yibo suddenly appearing on the balcony, screamed. After wearing his pants, he went to the balcony.

"You pervert!" Xiao Zhan shouted and Yibo replied "You flasher!"

Xiao Zhan tried to stomp his foot on Yibo's but missed and got even angrier. He reached his hand out "Let's shake hands and make peace"

When Yibo shook his hand, Xiao Zhan used his other hand to hook Yibo's neck and climbed all over him "Say you're sorry! Say you're a pervert! You pervert!"

Yibo sighed, letting Xiao Zhan pull his hair and ear and cheek as he calmly walked into Xiao Zhan's room.

Xiao Zhan who was climbing all over Yibo, struggled and his heel hit Yibo's groin which made Yibo place one hand on the wall and groan.

Xiao Zhan got off and snickered as he saw Yibo holding one hand on his groin. He tried holding his laughter but burst out laughing as he rolled on the floor.

"I found your weak spot" Xiao Zhan laughed and said "As expected of a pervert!" Yibo sighed. What can he do? Xiao Zhan did hit him hard. It was normal to groan in pain.

Yibo shook his head as he went back to the balcony while Xiao Zhan laid on his bed, watching Yibo's back, occasionally giggling.

Unknowingly, Xiao Zhan fell asleep and when Yibo turned back, he smiled. He went and tucked Xiao Zhan in before going back to stand on guard.

When Xiao Zhan woke up, Wolf and Fox were back. Immediately, Xiao Zhan asked CoCo to attack them since he failed to make CoCo attack Yibo.

After laughing, Xiao Zhan then laid on the couch beside the door to the balcony. "Hey, where did Wang Yibo go?"

"He has his job to do" Wolf replied and Xiao Zhan pouted. "You miss him?" Fox asked with a slightly playful smile.

"N-No!" Xiao Zhan shouted. "Fox, that is unprofessional" Yibo said which made Xiao Zhan jump up and went to the balcony. Fox's smile immediately disappeared as he stood straight, at attention.

"Wang Yibo! Wolf and Fox are both very very very unprofessional. I have complaints on them!" Xiao Zhan said which made Fox's eyes widened. Fox had always answered Xiao Zhan's questions, unlike Wolf he barely said anything or only made sarcastic remarks.

"What did he do?" Yibo asked which made Xiao Zhan smirk a little. "Wolf and Fox were making out right before you came. They were smooching and touching each other all over! Look! Their clothes are all messed up!"

Xiao Zhan's words made both Wolf and Fox's eyes widen. Such shameless words! Besides, he and CoCo are the reason why their clothes are messed up! Xiao Zhan shook his head and pouted "Yibo, I think you'll have to punish Wolf and Fox"

Yibo placed the food he brought on the table of the balcony. "As punishment, they can starve while you can eat their portion"

Xiao Zhan's eyes lit up as he immediately went over "Mnnnn, Wang Yibo, I give you 100 marks! You're perfect!"

Yibo smirked very slightly. Suddenly, his eyebrow twitched as his left hand swung up to catch something. Yibo smoothly passed it to his right hand as he turned and threw it back to where it came from.

Yibo tilted his head, signalling Wolf and Fox to go get the man who shouted in pain. Meanwhile Xiao Zhan's jaw dropped. "Wow, Wang Yibo, that was so cool..."

Xiao Zhan then started jumping around, blabbering about how cool Yibo was, even copying the way he caught the weapon. "Yibo look! Am I doing it right?"

"Wrong" Yibo truthfully answered and Xiao Zhan pouted while rolling his eyes "Fine, whatever, not cool anymore"

"Eat" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan remembered his food, dashing back to the table and gulping down the food. Yibo smiled watching him and remembering how Xiao Zhan kept praising him.

"W-Wolf... Am I seeing wrong?" Fox blinked his eyes again. "Yes, I am seeing wrong too" Wolf said as he dragged the injured attacker and a shocked Fox.