35

When Xiao Zhan woke up, he blushed as he realised Yibo's hard cock was still buried in him, with cum seeping out of his hole.

Xiao Zhan looked at the time. Wow! They had 6 hours of sleeping sex! Xiao Zhan blushed excitedly and moved his hips.

Yibo groaned as he woke up. With how Xiao Zhan kept twisting his hips, how could Yibo not respond to it?

"Morning Zhan" Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear as he started thrusting from behind. Xiao Zhan flinched when Yibo's low voice and hot breath caressed his ear.

"M-Morning... H-Husband..." Xiao Zhan spoke shyly, making Yibo grow bigger in him. Yibo pressed Xiao Zhan down on the bed, pounding into him from behind.

Xiao Zhan's hips shook from excitement, especially when Yibo landed a few smacks on his butt, groped it and stretched it.

"A-Ahhhh, y-yes... U-Uhrmm... D-Daddy... Make Zhan p-pregnant with your... Ahhh, s-seeds..." Xiao Zhan moaned as Yibo pounded into him while smacking his butt.

Xiao Zhan blushed but loved the feeling, moaning away as Yibo's control snapped, pounding in him fiercely and mercilessly.

When the two reached ecstacy, Yibo pulled out. Xiao Zhan squirmed feeling his empty, wet hole and leaned down till his face met Yibo's cock.

"Bo Bo, I'm hungry" Xiao Zhan licked his lips before licking Yibo's cock. Immediately, Yibo's cock hardened and stood up, almost smacking Xiao Zhan's face.

"Naughty Bo Bo" Xiao Zhan whispered with a tomato red face, but continued licking and sucking it. "I like it better without those lube flavours" Xiao Zhan winked before deep throating Yibo, making Yibo cum in his mouth.

Xiao Zhan gulped down Yibo's seeds then laid on the bed, tired and hungry. He rubbed his tummy and pouted at Yibo "Bo Bo, I'm still hungry..."

Yibo was immediately seduced by Xiao Zhan, pouncing on him and thrusting in him. The way Xiao Zhan gulped down his seeds, laid down and seduced him with his body and dirty words, how could Yibo not react?

Xiao Zhan could only moan at the constant pleasure Yibo gave him, and was only able to tell Yibo that he was really, genuinely hungry hours later.

"A-Ah!... O-Ouhhh! A-Ahhh!... M-My ass... H-Hurts!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed, waddling like a penguin with his butt stuck out.

Yibo was lost and helpless. Did it hurt that much? But the way Xiao Zhan sticks his butt out and walks like a penguin is so cute... So cute that the thing in Yibo's pants twitched...

Yibo scolded himself and carried Xiao Zhan to the hotel lobby for breakfast before Xiao Zhan chewed his head off.

Xiao Zhan was too busy being pampered by Yibo that the scolding he was about to give Yibo was swallowed down.

Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and kissed him as Yibo took care of him gently and tenderly.

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes seeing Yibo carrying Xiao Zhan to the breakfast table, even letting Zhan sit on his lap! Hai Kuan could only smile and hold Zhuo Cheng's hand.

The moment Xiao Zhan saw Zhuo Cheng, he crossed his arms and proudly smirked "My Bo Bo and I had around 42 hours of active sex and around 6 hours of sleeping sex and another 6 hours of waking up sex! We definitely won!"

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes "We had sex for 30 hours, but we only stopped because our baby in my tummy screamed for food! When the baby comes out, Kuan Ge will fuck me for a whole week!"

Hai Kuan blushed and held Zhuo Cheng's hand, trying not to get hard from Zhuo Cheng's words.

"A whole week!" Xiao Zhan gasped and quickly made a few mental calculations on what they should prepare to be able to fuck for so long.

Yibo, seeing Xiao Zhan's reactions, could guess what he was thinking. His ear turned red and he quickly fed Xiao Zhan to distract him from his thoughts.

"Ohh, Kuan Ge, no carrots pleaseeee~" Zhuo Cheng whined seeing Hai Kuan place carrots on his plate.

Xiao Zhan laughed at him and placed his own carrots in Yibo's plate. Seeing this, Zhuo Cheng felt more unfair.

"Kuan Geee~ Please~ No carrots~ For your Cheng~" Zhuo Cheng whined, making Hai Kuan gulp, thinking this side of him is cute too.

"Oh my god! Cheng! You're too whiny! That's not cute! Only I am cute when I whine!" Xiao Zhan sighed and shook his head in disapproval.

Zhuo Cheng ignored Xiao Zhan, but seeing more carrots on his plate, he got angry and shouted loudly "I said no carrots! Wang! Hai! Kuan! No! Carrots!"

Hai Kuan immediately gulped and his hand froze. Even Xiao Zhan slightly jumped at Zhuo Cheng's sudden shouting and hugged Yibo tightly.

Hai Kuan immediately removed the carrots from Zhuo Cheng's plate, making sure there wasn't even a single bit left there.

Zhuo Cheng stared at the plate until he made sure not even a tiny bit of carrot is on his plate and smiled. "Thank you, Kuan Ge"

Xiao Zhan eyed Zhuo Cheng like an alien and nudged Yibo. "Bo Bo, he is so scary and weird" Xiao Zhan whispered.

Yibo chuckled and whispered back to Xiao Zhan "This is the pregnancy hormones my brother told me about"

Xiao Zhan laughed then leaned in and whispered back "Silly Bo Bo, there's no such thing, Cheng is just this weird!"

Xiao Zhan saw the sausage on his plate and had an idea. "Bo Bo, feed me... Sausage..." Xiao Zhan whispered in Yibo's ear, giggling when Yibo's ear turned red.

Yibo picked it up and placed it in front of Xiao Zhan's mouth. Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo as his lips slowly wrapped around the tip of the sausage, slowly moving in and out.

"Mmnnn, Bo Bo..." Xiao Zhan lightly moaned, enjoying the feeling of the hard thing poking his butt. Yibo gripped the fork tighter, then yanked the sausage out of Xiao Zhan's mouth and ravished his mouth.

"Naughty bunny" Yibo hissed and Xiao Zhan giggled, gulping down his food and making Yibo eat his share before straddling Yibo.

"Back to our room! Now!" Xiao Zhan excitedly said. Yibo immediately brought Xiao Zhan back to the hotel room, giving him hours and hours of pleasure again.