CHAPTER 8

As Tay opened his eyes the next morning, he can't help but smile as he look at the face of the beautiful man sleeping soundly beside him.

He turned his body on a side position to get a closer look at his boyfriend's face and petted his cheeks with his thumb carefully and noticed a bruise on New's lower lip.

New who is still half asleep, shifted his body on a right position facing Tay, placed his arm on his waist and slowly opened his eyes, "Morning love..", New said smiling while his eyes are still blinking.

"Morning love..", Tay said while he still carresses his lover's face, "Let's get to work?"

New shook his head and buried his face at Tay's chest.

"Have breakfast first before going to work", Tay said as he placed the omelette at the dining table.

New who is already dressed for work, gave him a peck on the cheeks, "Thanks love!", he smiled and pick a piece of bread on the table.

He walked towards the kitchen and pressed the button of his coffee maker, "You forgot this though."

"I'm sorry I was so focused on cooking, I forgot your coffee", Tay chuckled.

New sat on the chair and took a bite on his boyfriend's cooking, "Mmm!! This one's good love!", he said while taking his second bite, "What did you put in here?", he asked.

"Sugar", Tay said sarcastically while pouring two cups of coffee. New couldn't help but giggle on his boyfriend's remark.

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Tay was driving on his way home from an ad photoshoot at a studio in Pathumwan when he remembered that Newwiee's birthday is in a few days. He's not really good with surprises so he doesn't have any idea on what to do on his boyfriend's special day.

_________________________________________________
Newwiee love ♡

Almost done with the photoshoot

Are you working overtime tonight?

Yes love 🥺

Okay, let's have dinner later

I'll be there by 7

Make it 8, I'm so busy.

Okay love, see you at 8

Love you!!

_________________________________________________

Tay just finished importing files from today's photoshoot. It was almost 7 in the evening.

I'll rest first.

He stretched his arms upwards, cracked his knuckles and his fingers and went on to his laptop again. He typed on the google search button 'birthday surprise ideas for boyfriend'. Too many suggestions popped up on the screen. Fancy cake, countdown messages, surprise party with his friends, wake him up to a surprise, I can't pull any of these surprises!

He kept on searching until he found one that he can actually execute, a quiet party for just the two of you. Hmm, I think this will do.

Tay arrived at New's office via grab taxi and waited for him outside.

"Heyyy..", New walked towards his boyfriend who quickly grabbed his bag.

"Hey, you look exhausted."

"I know, and it's only Monday. I'm not sure if I can last for the whole week", New whined.