CHAPTER 6

After a whole week of staying at New's house for holidays, Tay finally went home to his condo.

I need to arrange my equipments, January's going to be yet again a busy month. .

He collected his photography tools together with a little pouch consisting of the materials he needs for cleaning and placed them on his working table. First, he removed the dust and residue using a blower then he carefully brush the camera with a lens brush. Lastly, he sprayed the cleaning solution on tissue and slowly cleaned the rear lens, lens cap and filter making sure he's not gonna touch its surfaces.

After keeping the cameras on a safe place, he started cleaning the house. Although his boyfriend kept it clean during his stay here on Christmas eve, still it has been a week since he went home from Chiang Mai and his bag is still on the living room untouched.

He went to his room after taking a bath and was surprised to see a blue box on his bed. He came near the blue box while he's wiping off the water from his hair with a small towel.

There was a small card outside that says,

Merry Christmas love!
I love you.
-Newwiee ♡

And he said he doesn't have anything for me.

He carefully tear the wrapper and renoved a small plaster on the box, it's the khaki-and-tan Hadley pro camera bag I've been wanting to buy!

He scanned the bag and inside he found a peak design leash camera strap with 'tt.themidnightsun', his photography name printed on it.

Another card was there,

"You captured my heart the moment I saw you."

Ahh, this guy, he said to his self while wiping his teary eyes.
_________________________________________________
Newwiee love ♡

Love, thank you for the gifts
I loved them

I love you..

Glad you liked them.

I love you so much.
_________________________________________________

January is his boyfriend and bestfriend's birth month, although he has a lot of work lined up, he did not accept any project specifically on those dates.

Since this month started, he's already been busy with work, which is why he wasn't able to spend time with boyfriend lately.

After a tiring day of doing what he loves, he needs to go home to back up his raw images three times just to make sure everything is recorded properly. If only he could bring his hard drives and readers at work, however it will be trouble for him carrying all those stuffs everywhere.

His boyfriend on the other hand is also busy at work as Newwiee quoted "I need to close books for the year end", and Tay doesn't have any idea whatever that means but it stressed the hell out of his boyfriend's career.

One fine afternoon, he got to work with his bestfriend Off for Idolo photoshoot.

"How's Gun?", Tay sat in front of his friends while he prepares for the shoot.