CHAPTER 27

1st week DECEMBER 2015

"Oh, you're awake? It's still early. Go back to bed."

Today is Friday and the weather outside is very nice, sunny and pleasant. It was warm enough as New decided to wear the sky blue polo with plain weave fabric Tay bought for him a month ago when it was confirmed that he is one of the three qualifiers chosen to take over Earth's supervisor position.

Tay was walking downstairs while New was busy arranging in order the files that he needs to submit today leaving his coffee untouched.

"I guess my body's used to waking up this early", Tay yawned, his right hand massaging his nape as he slowly crack his neck moving his head from left to right sideways.

"Morning love, you look very handsome today", he said as he gave New a peck on the cheek. And another one on the other cheek. He hugged him from his back and continued on kissing every part of New's skin that his lips can reach, "and hmmm, smells good too."

"Teee, stop. You'll leave wrinkles on my shirt."

"Okay, okay", Tay raised both his hands like he was surrendering and took a sip at New's cold coffee, "Mm, this is bad. Do you want me to make you another one?"

"No, I'm fine", he answered as he continued on his filing.

"Did you have breakfast?"

"I had a bite of the cookies you brought home last night. And Te, next time please if you're bringing home sweets don't just leave them on the table. Put them inside the fridge. We don't want ants creeping all over the place."

"Noted Sir", Tay was pouring his cup of coffee on the kitchen and leaned on the sink while looking at his boyfriend get all fidgety.

"Someone's so confident about getting the position. I thought you'll wear that on your first day as supervisor?", he said as he stir and took a sip on his coffee.

"Not that I'm confident. I decided to wear it today, because you know, what's the point in wearing it on my first day if I don't get the position, right?"

"Can you stop being pessimistic?"

New shrugged his shoulders, "Anyway, what time did you come home last night? I was sleeping already. Why didn't you wake me? Did you eat dinner? And why did you sleep on the floor? You don't like sleeping with me anymore?"

New and his early morning nags. Tay smiled, "I came home 11 and you were already sleeping soundly. Yes sir, I had dinner. And as much as I'd like to cuddle with you, the bed is full of papers, documents, whatever sleeping next to you and I don't want to disturb them."

New chuckled lightly, "Well, good job on that."

"I learned my lesson. I don't want to put myself in a position where you will call me useless again just because I'm trying to be helpful."

There was one time when New was organizing their client's files, some even confidential were scattered on the working table. He just took a quick shower and when he went out Tay already finished piling the papers with a smile on his face thinking he's being a helpful boyfriend which only led them to a fight.

New yelled at the older for carelessly meddling on his job. While Tay called him a sloppy worker leaving important documents just like that.

In the end, Tay was first to apologize when New started crying, 'I'm very tired, Tay. I just want this to be over and here you are adding up on my job' he said while whimpering over the messed up documents.