s⃞ƙí ʍɑs⃞ƙ եհe⃞ slum⃞p go⃞d • Uber PT 2

Mia

I woke up and it seemed like I was sleep for years...I so exhausted. I opened my eyes wide and looked around at my surroundings..I jumped up remembering what happened.

The door burst open and there he stood...

"I'm right here baby, you good? How you feeling? You need anything?" He sat me down acting like he didn't do what he did to me.

"What the fuck did you do to me?!" I said angrily, he got me mad at his nonchalant behavior. He grabbed my arm gently..

"Baby girl I'll explain everything just com-"

"No because this is some weird shit! What the fuck is going on Stokeley?" I damn near yelled. He raised his hands up telling me he'd back off...

"I made pure love to you and came all in that pussy and my nut...might have hit one of your eggs." I choked on the water I was drinking.

"You tryna trap me?" He chuckled a little too darkly for me as his eyes got dark.

"Oh baby you're already trapped. I said you was mine you thought I was joking? Everyone will know you're mine just by looking at you." He said cupping my cheek.

"How the fuck?" I asked confused. He picked up my wrist and I seen a small S burned into my skin.

"What the fuck? When did you do this?" I held my arm looking at the S on my skin..

"When I was fucking your brains out, you didn't feel it?" I shook my head rapidly no...I started scratching at it in a fit of anger. He ran over to me stopping me holding my hands down to the side.

"What the hell are you doing Mia?" He asked in a frustrated tone. He giving me attitude?!

"Why the fuck did you do this to me? You didn't even fucking ask me was I okay with this! You just put your demon seed in me and fucked my arm up. You almost got me fucking killed earlier when they was chasing us now this?! Fuck you!" I slapped him and pushed him away as hard as I could.

I grabbed the Henny bottle downing as much as I could in hopes to get rid of this "baby" if I was pregnant. Without even stepping to me he lifted his hand using a force to snatch it outta my hand.

"You tryna kill my baby? Our love child won't be fully human that won't work it'll only fuel it." He smiled making me lose it.

I cried as he looked at me with sympathetic eyes walking back towards me.

I slapped him again and hit his chest over and over..he wrapped his arms around me and put my head on his chest cradling me and shushing me...

"I know you angry and I know you confused right now but you gone have to shut all that shit up baby girl..I promise I'm gonna make it worth it." He stroked my head gently rocking me back and forth.

My eyes got heavy and I was out...

Stokes

She fell asleep that quick? Damn I'm good. I scooped her up and tucked her mean but beautiful ass in bed. I kissed her lips and cracked the door.

I walked down the steps and sat at my island pouring a big ass glass of Henny. I took the whole thing as one shot..

I thought about my baby girl and the shit she's finna endure I started to feel guilty but I want her. I ain't ask her if she had a nigga cuz I ain't give a damn, I know niggas don't know me but they don't wanna see me behind what's mine. That's a promise.

Real hood nigga, take ya bitch and clean ya plate off. She need to eat so I'm gone order some shit, I sparked my blunt and scrolled through Uber eats.