յմíϲҽ աɾӏժ • ႮႶfმiႵႹfႮს PT. 1

"Girl did you see that picture that tide Starfire bitch posted?" My best friend Brittany asked me.

"No but I can't stand that hoe! Show me bitch! What's tea?"

Me and a few of my homegirls we're out at brunch at our favorite spot on the strip. I've been living in L.A for about a year with my boyfriend Jared, everybody else addresses him as Juice WRLD.

I sipped on my juice bowl alcoholic drink it was big as fuck, glad I caught a Uber. My buzz has started to kick in finally.

She handed me her phone and my mouth dropped... it was a picture of her and my Jared all cuddled up. I know that bitch lives in Miami and he just did a show there last night....

Starfire is his ex... idk the bitch real name, don't care. She did Jared dirty as fuck tho so why the fuck is he with her outta all hoes.

My foot started tapping, something I do when I'm pissed off.

"Uh....Jamie are you okay?" Amber asked me.

"Don't be stupid.. look at her. Her face is blank and y'all hear them $700 Louboutin heels tapping under the damn table." Brittany said.

"This nigga got me fucked up."

I studied the picture trying to decipher if it was old or not. We just got matching tattoos on our right hand... JJ 🖤 both our first name initials and a black heart.

I closed my eyes and decided to just take a deep breathe to prepare myself for the worse. I opened my eyes and looked at the pic again and there it was... clear as day. His right arm was wrapped around her and there was the tattoo.....

"Ima kill this nigga and that bitch too!" I growled. The people at the tables around us darted their heads towards us. I was seeing red at this point I put my head in my hands to calm down.

"The fuck y'all looking at? Y'all ain't never seen a mad black woman?" Brittany spat at the white people dressed all fancy looking bougie.

Go to your happy place Jamie. Don't get so worked up.. you don't wanna black out....I tried to use the method my therapist taught me but that weak shit wasn't working.

"Oh shit! Check please!" Tamara yelled to the waiter.

"Here's my card I'll pay for everybody. I gotta go spark this joint or ima loose it." I handed Amb my card as Brittany followed me.

"Bitch wassup? You wanna ride on these mutherfuckers? Cuz you know I'm ride or die." She said patting her purse letting me know she strapped.. this crazy bitch I see why we friends.

"He's has another show in Miami tonight....I'm gonna do a pop up on that ass." I said after sparking my spliff.

                                       •

3 hours later...

Me and all my bitches caught the first thing smoking and just landed in MIA. I haven't talked to Jared all day and that's suspect to me. I already know what hotel his dumb ass staying at so we picked up the rental and headed to his hotel which was the same one he was staying at.

"He has no idea the storm that's finna rain on his ass sis." Amber laughed.

"No.fucking.clue!" I said through gritted teeth as I sped down the freeway doing 100.

We pulled up at the nice ass hotel and walked into the lobby to check into our room. We got a suite so it's 4beds and 3baths.

We heard a bunch of commotion and I already knew what it was....