x⃞🆇x⃞🆃e⃞🅽t⃞🅰c⃞🅸o⃞🅽 • Revenge

Keya

I kissed him as he kept undressing me. I was so wrapped up in this moment...

I never get this kinda time and attention from him. I smiled as he kissed my tits sucking each one giving them both attention.

"This pussy so pretty." I smirked at that as he rubbed my wet slit. His fingers were glistening, I bit my lip as he worked his fingers in..

He pulled my shirt down sucking on my left tit..
I moaned loudly uncontrollably.

"I want you to be ready for this dick." I watched as he tasted his fingers...he slid them back in and worked them just right.

I clinched as he grabbed and sucked my other tit, I grabbed his hand as he smacked it away and went faster. He stuck his tongue down my throat right when I was moaning and squirting all over his hands...

"Fuckkkkk!!!!! Shit!" I yelled and fell back...

"You taste so good." Was all he said before diving face first. I moaned loudly at the feeling...

"Fuckkkkk!" I haven't gotten this pussy ate in a long time I forgot how it feels. My eyes were crossing at this point...

He raised up and put the condom on...his dick was average...he slid inside me and I was so tight.

"Damn girl." He grunted in my ear and started stroking me...he was going so fast it felt weird. I could barely feel shit.

I made him stop and got on top of him...finally I can catch a nut. I picked up my pace and heard the door slam....

I turned around and almost had a heart attack.

My boyfriend was standing there as his chest heaved up and down, his blue dreads were in his face, his eyes were dark. He looked at me then at the nigga under me. Our eyes connected again and I stood up walking over to him..

"All the shit I do for you and this what you doing?" He looked at me with disgust and charged the dude.

"Stop it!" I was wasting my breath. He got a grip on his neck and wouldn't let go, I swear I seen him turn purple but Jahseh wouldn't bulge. I just knew I was next... tears left my eyes as I backed into the corner.

His body dropped and I jumped at the sound and the sight...I noticed blood leaking outta his neck. I noticed a big slit from one side to another. Everything was going in slow motion...

I got up and ran when I made contact with my boyfriend...he just killed my side nigga now I'm next.

He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall...he looked me right in my eyes. I was outta breathe or either having a panic attack..He looked at my body licking his lips...

He had already wiped his knife off and was now using it to gently slide between my tits. He cut the small piece of fabric used to hold my robe together.

"How you gone give my good ass pussy to a lame and in my fucking house? You're gonna pay for this shit princess." He retracted his knife and grabbed me again. He had one hand behind my neck and the other on my ass...

He was so close to me...it was the most he's touched me in months. I can't say I ain't like it..or how I think I'm kinda wet.

"You're never here, you never spend time with me and you damn sure don't fuck me. I know you got a bitch, shid several of them and I-" I was cut off by him tonguing me down and gripping my tits.

He picked me up and we headed to the shower...

"Get in there and wash that nigga off you. Now." Was all he said as he sat on the counter sparking a blunt. I got in and scrubbed my life away..tears left my eyes thinking bout how mentally I was over it.