s⃞ƙí ʍɑs⃞ƙ եհe⃞ slum⃞p go⃞d- back then you didnt want me pt.2

Ski stood there looking at me as I looked at him then to Nick.

"Please don't do this shit. Baby please I-" I was  slapped and pushed on the ground by him as he walked towards me and I seen Ski charge at him angrily.

I seen Ski choking him and beating his ass..I hit the ground hard so I was still dazed.

I jumped up when I came to and tried to stop them..I wasn't strong enough and they were still going at it.

"Please stop!" I cried with my hands on my head. Ski got the upper hand and stood up walking over to me..

"Baby girl are you okay?" He said looking at the me all over.

"I-I" He hit me! I can't believe that nigga.

"He fucking hit me! I yelled running over to him angrily but Ski grabbed me..

"He won't ever do that dumb ass shit again, let's go. I ain't leaving you here." I grabbed my phone and my keys..

He helped me in his red lambo and closed the door for me..I exhaled loudly as my hands shook.

I pulled out my phone attempting to unlock it as he got in the car. I couldn't even hold it steady so it could recognize my face..

He grabbed my free hand and I looked down at his..his tattooed hand was resting on top of mine.

"Just relax okay, breathe. You okay." He said and it was more-so a statement to make me feel safe, his raspy voice comforted me as I looked up at him.
Our eyes locked and we just sat there like that for a bit..

"Why did you come here? You really had all this shit planned out before you even came to the mall today huh?" He kissed my hand and looked back at me. He reached in the center console and pulled out a fat ass blunt handing it to me. I had tears in the brim of my eyes because I was so fucking frustrated..

I grabbed it and he made me look at him..

"Stop crying baby fuck him, I was wrong for all this shit I was but who's more in the wrong here? That bitch ass nigga put his hands on you. I don't give a fuck what's going on I don't touch females. Better be lucky I left my gun in the car." He reached down and sat his gun on the dash...honestly after what happened to Jahseh he needs one.

RIP my baby 💖💖💖💖

"I'm glad you got that."

"I'm glad I got you with me." He grabbed me unexpectedly but gently tonguing me down..I kissed him back and the next thing I know I was on his lap...

There was a knock on the window and it scared me..fuck it's Nick. Ski just grabbed me and kissed me again then he reached for his gun.

"No! Let's just go please Stokeley!" He looked at me and nodded..

"Fuck you bitch! You ain't none but a hoe." He said to me as I felt those words stab me like a knife. I furrowed my brows and just ate those words..I deserve that.

Ski exhaled loudly getting outta the car..I got out and ran around and seen the gun connect with his forehead.

Ski grabbed me and pointed the gun at Nick..

"Please don't do anything stupid." I begged him.

"Get in the car baby girl, I'm not." He kissed my forehead and pushed me gently towards the passenger side. I got in the car and looked ahead scared to look over at him and what he was finna do..

Stokeley..

My baby got in the car and shut the door..I made sure she wasn't looking before I did what  I been wanting to do. I bent down and grabbed him up by his bloody ass shirt..

"If you ever in yo bitch ass life try to get in contact with her again or ever lay a finger on her I'm gone show you why you never trust a Florida nigga with a smile." I dropped him and kicked him in his mouth back to back.

I put my gun on my hip and got in my favorite car hitting the gas..I looked over at her and she was looking right at me smoking a blunt.

She leaned over and kissed my jaw then my neck, she held it up to my lips and I inhaled.. 
I felt better just like that, I was thankful she was here for me.

"You know I never knew yo durag wearing ass wit the shit but the day I seen you flip out cuz them bitches stole ya durag I shoulda known." She said shaking her head at me..

"Where are you taking me Clevon?" I frowned at her.

"Whoaaaaaaa whoa whoa. Chill buttercup don't do dat." I reached over tickling her side.
She laughed loudly and passed the blunt to me laughing even harder.

"It's really not funny Shanice." She stopped laughing and hit me lightly on the chest.

"Cut your crap and you damn creep how the hell you know my middle name?!" She looked at me sideways.

"I stalk you. Duh." I kissed my lips ghosting the blunt..

"You prolly do. I put a spell on you." She shrugged. I choked on the blunt as she laughed.

"You prolly did yo witchy ass. I be seeing your stones and alter and shit." I laughed as she looked at me seriously with a sexy smirk.

"You did didn't you?" I laughed not really caring if she did or not.

"I didn't but I thought about it, I didn't need to cuz I knew your ass would be back. I knew you'd get sick of all that trash you deal with and want a real bitch, a woman with some substance." She said honestly.

"Damn yo clairvoyant ass." I knew she was on a different wavelength, that's why I like her.

"That I am. In all seriousness if I had a spell on you, you wouldn't even know baby you wouldn't have the slightest idea. Your head would be too far up my ass." She rubbed my head from behind kissing my ear.

I looked at her nervously because of how she sounded..I felt like she had me in a trance.

"But real shit don't fuck with my heart." She straight faced me.

"I won't. I won't." I leaned over kissing her lips. That's how I got my girl.

Short and sweet 😘