кιηg νση - мαѕσ¢нιѕт

Why is he so fine? The way he standing them lil ass legs 😭😭 this ain't ur usual King Von piece

Why is he so fine? The way he standing them lil ass legs 😭😭 this ain't ur usual King Von piece...come find out 🙃

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I tied both his hands up not hearing anything he had to say. I'm sick of excuses really. He can keep that shit.

"Ma I swear it wasn't like dat. Ion like dat Asian bitch, she built like an ant. You my Goddess, I only serve you." He said tryna convince me. He know ion have no sympathy when subs get out of line. Now he found himself tied to my time out wall.

"If that was the case you wouldn't be on the internet flirting wit that bad built bitch now would you? You musta forgot our contract cuz you can't serve me and entertain these bitches

"If that was the case you wouldn't be on the internet flirting wit that bad built bitch now would you? You musta forgot our contract cuz you can't serve me and entertain these bitches. I'll end it today." I slapped him as he bit his lip looking me in my eyes.

"Shit! I'm sorry Goddess. Please don't end it, I need you ma." I caressed his jaw as my hands went to his lips.

"You gone be sorry. Open." I demanded in a soft tone holding both his jaws. He parted his lips and I gathered enough saliva and spit in his mouth.  His eyes rolled back and I felt his dick hard on my legs. I looked down at his hard on and back up to him.

"Control that shit, you wanna act up and shit you ain't even gone be coming here again. I don't do disobedience I told you that from the jump. Ion care bout the money you drop or how good you eat my pussy. You can find another Domina." I ain't never talked crazy to him before because I never had to. He got me so fucked up.

"I know you don't give a fuck about dis money I don't either that's why a nígga drop racks on you. Tryna impress you n shít to let you know I'll do and get whatever for Ain't nobody else, only you can do what you do. I'm a gangsta ma ion let bitches do this shit ta me, just you."

"You right, you hard on the streets but behind closed doors you on ya knees eating my pussy until I cry."
I felt his dick stand up even more with that statement.

"Touch my dick! My shít on rock fa you." He begged making me smile. I grabbed it in my hands rubbing it. I unbuckled his pants as we kept eye contact the whole time I got down on my knees. I pulled at the brim of his pants and his dick sprung up outta his boxers.