🆇🆇🆇tentacion • մղաɑղեҽժ нοʊsᴇ ɢʊɛʂᵼʂ

Everybody wanted another one on ZADDY so here y'all go 🤪😏

Y'all see his dick print up top ?
Whew chile.. I stared at that pic for a minute last night, I had NOTHING but freaky thoughts on my mind. Look at the expression on his sexy ass face.. he looking like... "Look at me! Fuck on me!"
👀😩☔️💦

That thang could poke somebody eye out... I want it down my throat and in my puss-... sorry kids. Forgot where I was for a second.

ENJOY YOU FREAKS..🙈

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I-I'm gonna cum daddy."

"You like it when I hit that spot? Cum on daddy dick baby.

"Ohhhh I love it. Fuckkk."

I came them he came deep inside me...

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you Jahseh."

I turned to my night stand and pulled a blunt out that was already rolled.

For this exact moment, if yeen never had bomb sex then a blunt or vice versa... you missing out.

I sparked it as he laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked with a attitude.

"Hol up, Hol up...who you getting a attitude with? You need me to fix that for you?" He asked seductively as his hands grazed my clit.

My eyes widened...good luck with talking your way outta this one. I thought...

"No no no, I'm sorry baby..I was just kidding."

I said kissing his lips and passing him the blunt.

"I was laughing cuz you love to smoke after we fuck."

"That's cuz you help me relieve my stress by fucking me and the blunt is just the icing on the cake. It relaxes me even more."

He laughed and grabbed my butt.

"When you gonna release Skins? Everybody waiting for it."

"I'm honestly not sure, I finished the last song yesterday.. I love my supporters and they been begging for me to drop some new. I'ma drop Bad! in two days on Friday morning just for them."

"I love Bad! and Ocean Eyes too. Drop that album and watch the world go crazyyyyy. I'm so fucking proud of you baby, of the man your becoming. You inspire me to grow as a person every.single.day." I said clapping my hands between those last few words."

He passed the blunt back and I ghost it.

"I love you beautiful, thank you for always being by my side. I know shit can get crazy with the long days in the studio, the tours and people recognizing me everywhere we go. You just keep that beautiful smile and roll with the punches and you never complain you're so understanding. I'm gonna put a big ass rock on your finger sooner than later."

"I'll never leave right where I am baby. I'll always be beside you, always and forever. The ring doesn't have to be big baby just let me pick the style.. I trust you but uhhhh... not with my ring. You might get something ugly." I said truthfully.

"Whatever girl you know I got style and as many times as we've been to my jeweler, Jimmy knows your style by now."

"Your right... okay fine I trust you." I giggled.

We engaged in small talk until the blunt was low. I put it out and got outta bed.

I kissed his lips and went to take a shower.