хххᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴄɪᴏɴ • ʙɾҽɑƙíղց թօíղե

Somebody asked me to update my imagines I'm sorry it's been so long 😞

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

This chapter contains domestic violence such as hitting and name calling.

THIS SHIT IS NEVER OKAY, DON'T EVER ACCEPT THIS. PLEASE! IF THEY DO IT ONCE THEY WILL NEVER STOP. TRUST ME. NOBODY DESERVES THIS SHIT. NOBODY!

This chapter hits really close to home...

Enjoy my babies 💋

 I was at work and almost finished with my shift when I got a bunch of text from my baby daddy

Apparently he went through one of my old phones and now he's butt hurt.....

I'm single, we aren't together. He's been telling me that since a week after we found out I was pregnant. I only text dudes when I'm bored which I just started doing a few months but whatever.

I rolled my eyes and got ready to leave to head home...it's always some shit.

I made it home, unlocked the door and walked in. I heard my son's voice as he laughed at the cartoons on TV.

I kicked my shoes off and change outta my uniform. I washed my hands and went into my room where he was.

I greeted him with some sugar while he laughed..I went to his dads room since we don't sleep in the same bed unless we fuck.

"What's the issue?"

"I just find it funny how you in my bed but entertaining all these niggas."

"I'm single I can do what I please. I don't fuck them or bring them around our son sooooo...what are you getting at?"

"You was talking to over 5 dudes! You a hoe."

"I didn't fuck them tho how does that make me a hoe?"

"Just get outta my face before I hurt you."

"Whatever, I don't know why you going through my phone anyway like you a female. You ain't my nigga stay outta my shit."

"You stupid ass bitch fucking playing games and shit. How you single when we fuck and sleep in the same bed?"

"So what? It's just sex. I don't wanna fuck new niggas and I'm not interest in doing so. I've had plenty times to go through your phone but I could care less. You told me I was single from the beginning of my pregnancy until now, now you wanna cry when I do it to you?" He was really pissing me off calling me a hoe when I know damn well I'm not.

I walked away but he pushed me then tried to choke me. Nothing new...we've been fighting since about 6 months into the relationship. When I realized what he was doing I slapped the shit outta him and choked him back.