хххᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴄɪᴏɴ • ʙɾҽɑƙíղց թօíղե թե. 4

Jahseh

We been at this hospital for hours and I haven't even slept. I told my mom everything so now she's on the way here...

I looked down at little man who won't let me move without holding onto me tight..

I think he can sense something is wrong..I just held him tight hoping my baby girl is okay. We both need her truthfully..

"Jahseh?!" I heard my moms voice booming through the ER.

"Ma!" I waved trying not to wake Kayson. She spotted me and came right over.

"Thank goodness. Are y'all okay?" She hugged me and rubbed his back.

"I'm okay ma, just worried about her and him. I don't really know what to think, I haven't even been to sleep and they won't tell me anything."

"Give him to me, we gone see about that. C'mon." She took him careful and he wrapped his hands around her neck, I followed her to the front desk.

"I'm here about my daughter in law and while y'all over there running your mouths you need to find out what the hell is taking so long. My son and grandbaby have been in this germ filled place all night getting the run around now WHEN can we SEE Xellie Onfroy?!" She asked in a demanding tone..she had that look. The one she always gave me when she was finna get with my ass if I kept actin up..

"I-I yes ma'am, one moment." Everybody face was pale except the black girl that just clocked in, she was laughing loudly.

"Let them know auntie." She said with a head nod and my mama returned it shooting a smile.

"She can have visitors now."

"Unbelievable I'm gonna tell our lawyer about this bullshit you just wait..Sarah." She said reading her name tag that last part.

"I'm sorry mama we really are." Another chick apologized.

"Y'all had me waiting for nothing? Do some damn work round this bitch." I said pissed I coulda been with my baby.

I made my way to the back without assistance cuz them lazy women ain't helpful anyway.

I found her room and ran in..she lay in bed beaten and bruised. Fuck! I literally broke down cuz I never wanted to see her this way again. I grabbed her hand as my mom comforted me..

"Xellie...I'm sorry. I should dealt with that coward long ago. The only reason I didn't was for the sake of your son...but I swear he doesn't deserve to breathe either one of y'all's air. He won't ever hurt you again baby I put that on everything I love."

I kissed her head then kissed Kayson's then my moms..

"Jahseh where are you going?"

"Ma just watch after him I'll be back."

"Jahseh?!"

* 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ☾。・:*:・゚

I pulled up at his crib and hopped out...I knocked on the door and as soon as he opened it I grabbed his bitch ass and pushed him inside. I closed and locked the door behind me taking off my jacket..

"You tricked her and your pussy ass stabbed her?! You tried to kill my girl nigga I-"

"Yo girl? Nigga that's a hoe, I put my seed in her she ain't never yours pussy." I rushed him and punched him right in his nose.

"This the last time you gonna refer you my queen like that, she's a good ass woman you're too pussy to see it." I started beating him like he stole something...he did. He stole her sanity and her trust, some shit I gotta work hard to help her get back.