кιηg νση - ¢яαzу ѕтσяу

RIP TO THIS FINE ASS MAN 😭😭 I love the way he stand, walk and talk! I wrote this in one day 🫶🏾

I'm out with my bitches and we at this block party in our hood, we looking good drunk as fuck. It's deep as hell out here apparently it's some rappers in town but I still don't know who they are.

"Bitch that nígga looking at you!" my friend Teyana said. I glanced his way.

"Yeah, I seen him. I'm just getting fucked up tonight I could care less." The nígga didn't even have style he definitely ain't my type.

The DJ started playing Sexyy Red and we turnt up instantly! I love her ratchet ass!

"BOY YOU KNOW THIS ASS SUPA FAT!" I yelled shaking ass.

"IAN LYINGGGGG THOOOO! IMA BIG FINE HOE!" Jayla sang getting low sticking her tongue out. I looked up after getting low with her and this group of niggas were looking and hyping us up.

One in particular was tall, slim and bow legged as hell. His lips were full, his eyes were low and he had a wood in his hand and from the aroma it's gas. He had on a White Off-White top with some black jeans and the newest Jordan's that just dropped. He looked so fucking good and I bet he smell good too.

"Damn you fucking that nigga in ya head ain't you?" I heard Kenya say and we all started tripping,

"And is. I know he packing look at how he carry himself." I watched as somebody pushed him playfully and they started shadow boxing. He raised his arms and I seen the Glock on his hip.

"That dick heavy fasho." I shook my head slapping hands with Jayla.

The rest of the night we kept exchanging glances here and there. I see you looking nígga come get me.

I sipped out my cup and sparked my cone.  Everybody out here either high or drunk as fuck. Unc and them on the BBQ grill and he got the sandals on you know that food finna be hitting!

"Oh shit here he come." I didn't even look his way I just kept chopping it up with my bitches.

"Wassup mama. I see you lookin at ah nígga you must like what you see a sumn?"

"Fuckin right I do, you my kinda nígga. But I seen you looking at my pretty ass too so the feeling must be mutual?" I tilted my head looking him in his eyes. He let out the cutest laugh and I seen his VVS diamonds in his mouth, he damn near blinded me.

"Yo pretty chocolate ass, yo smile, dat fat ass and dem cute ass feet. Ion even suck toes but I'll put dem bitches in my mouth on King David." I cracked up at his compliment especially the feet part.

"You talking allat shít..so prove it."

"Shid wassup? I-" Somebody came over and interrupted, talking lowly so only he could hear. His expression changed and he looked mad as fuck. He looked around and was focused on something.

"Aye mama, I gotta handle sum shit Daddy a be back. Don't go nowhere, if I can't  find ya fine ass in dis crowd I'm gon be pissed."

"Sayless 'Daddy'" I smirked at him and watched as he held his pants up walking off with his niggas.

We was in our own world and I was drunk as fuck at this point. I didn't see him in the crowd and didn't even get his name. Damn!

"I seen that tired ass bitch you got into it with when I went to get some food. I almost smacked that hoe she better be lucky it's a peaceful event." I told Kia.

"Where she at? I'll still slap that hoe on my mama." She stood on top the car looking around.

"Dada back, you missed me?" He smiled wrapping his arms around me. I smelled the liquor on his breathe so we in the same boat.