xxxᵼɛɳᵼɑɕɨɵɳ• not your regular girl

It's been a minute y'all do this is long as fuck 4165 words🤪 I got another imagine coming when I get off 😈

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

J a h s e h

"Taylor what the fuck you want? Go be with that nigga all on your story fuck you calling me for?" I asked getting angry, I'm finna go off on her dumb ass.

"Just let me explain."

"My eyes seen what I needed to see no need to explain. He was touching all on you, how about you tell his broke ass to get you home to Seattle then?"

"Jahseh he's just my friend I swe-" Click.

She a damn lie, we were just 'friends' but one night I threw the bait and she ain't hesitate to jump on my shit. I pulled out my phone and made a phone call...

It only rang once.

"Hey, wassup?" Her sweet voice boomed through the earpiece.

"Can you meet me @ the Westin in like 45?"

"I wish, it's gonna take me longer than normal my car is in the shop. I'll have to Uber."

"No need, I got a car service pulling up to you in..." I clicked a few buttons on my other phone and confirmed the pickup spot.

"30 minutes."

"Wow, thank you. Let me get up and get ready. I'll see you then."

"No thank you." We hung up and I hopped in the shower after I washed my hair and my body a few time I got out and lotioned up. I threw on my BAD! hoodie, my sweat pants and my Stitch house shoes. I said bye to my animals, set my alarm and locked up my mansion.

I got in my whip and sped off....

M a i y a

I was helped outta the big SUV as my heels clicked the concrete. I walked inside the 5 star hotel and looked at the text he sent me a few minutes ago.

🤓🖤
I got us the penthouse mama's come straight up you know the code. 1717

I chuckled because he never gets anything less than the best for us. He definitely pays what he weighs then some..

I made it to the penthouse elevator and hit the code, I rode the elevator all the way up and held my blunt between my lips. I was ready to spark it, they charge a cleaning fee but he always just pays it because it's me.

I enjoyed the view of the Miami skyline and the nightlife. I love my city.

I had my back facing the elevator door as the elevator stopped abruptly. As soon as it did I sparked without hesitation..

"You just couldn't wait until you got up here to spark that shit could you?" He said with laugher in his voice. He came up behind me wrapping his strong arms around me.

"You know I couldn't. I've been so busy J, it's my first one of the day, it's almost 3pm." I turned around and laid eyes on him...whew this man is so fine.

whew this man is so fine