χχχтєитα¢ισи • σвѕєѕѕє∂ pt 2

Jahseh

"Hi, I'm a little lost can you help me?" I asked.

"Hey, yeah where ya headed?"

"I'm tryna get to Deep Side, 400 block."

"Oh you going to the trenches?" He laughed and got out his car standing near me.

"Hell yeah. Ain't never been over this way shit got me lost and my phone dead."

"Go back down the turnpike and keep right. When the Ft. Lauderdale exit come up take it and keep left at the light."

"Thank you!" He turned to walk away and I hit him over the head. I threw him in the back of my trunk and spit on him.

"Pussy! You hurt her now I'm gone hurt you." I shut the trunk and pulled off.

Megan

I rolled over in bed and seen that Jahseh had been blowing my phone up. Nothing new these past few days...he just doesn't get it.

I'm done with his shit. He's a fucking lunatic and if he keeps it up restraining order it is. Everything was fine until he started acting jealous over every little thing..

I sat my gun on the dresser and exhaled loudly..I stretched and called for my dog.

She ran in the room and greeted me..I took her on her morning walk and got dressed for work.

I finally made it in record time, I hopped out quick and shut my door rushing to get in.

I made it to my cubicle when my boss called us in a for a huddle.

"Hood Morning team. I wanna introduce your new manager, Jahseh." My mouth hung open at his words and everything slowed down when I spotted him.

He smiled and spoke to everyone, he made it his business to stop in front of me and stare me down.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting all this. It's beautiful. Thank you. Nice to meet you?" He said trying to act like he didn't know my name.

I walked away running to the bathroom. I threw up my inside all in the bowl before hearing the door close.

"Are you okay?" I heard his voice and scrambled to get myself up off the floor and out the door.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I gritted through my teeth as he held me close.

"I ain't going nowhere. You wanna ignore me and go on dates with these broke ass lame niggas. Embarrassing me out here." He said with irritation and disgust all in his voice.

"I ain't your bitch I can do what the fuck I want." He smiled at me ignoring what I said.

"Have it your way princess." He walked out of the room and made me wonder what exactly he meant by that.

I fixed myself in the mirror..I washed my hands and went to fetch the spare toothbrush I had at my cubicle.

I grabbed it and brushed my teeth, I fixed myself and exhaled loudly before I walked back to my area.

"Are you okay girl?" Neyah asked me..she looked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just not feeling like myself today."

"We'll take a sick day. We have a new policy now, you won't point out." I nodded thinking about what she said. That's true..I can leave this job. I'll spend all day finding a new one..

"That's what I'm gonna do. Thank you Neyah!" I grabbed my things and headed out the door..

"Wait, you gotta talk to our new boss first." I cursed under my breathe and headed to his office. I knocked before going in..