յմíϲҽ աɾӏժ • ႮႶfმiႵႹfႮს PT. 2

It's been about 6 months since Jared and I broke up and honestly...I'm in a much better space now. I miss him like crazy but I don't miss the drama that went down the last time I saw him...

Everywhere I go I feel his presence...like he's watching me.

After the drama in the lobby of the hotel room, I had a drunken week with my girls. We turned up everywhere and my face was plastered on every gossip website and their IG page...

I know Jared was mad jealous but I could careless. I was confronted time and time again getting asked the million dollar question...

"Are you and Juice still together?"

I was bombarded a few nights after it went down and I finally broke down leaving the Supper Club here in L.A.

"It appears you took all of your pictures down of you and Juice WRLD.. are you guys still dating?"

"Juice and I are over. Goodbye and Good Riddance." It wasn't ironic I quoted the name of his mixtape. However I meant every word of what I said...

He hasn't stopped calling my phone since the last time I seen him, he keeps popping up at my school but I told the front desk not to let him in. He sends flowers to the townhouse that I share with Brittany
E V E R Y D A Y ..

I just got out of school and I passed my midterms. I decided to head to the same restaurant where I found out he was cheating. They have the best Margs in L.A. there's no way I was going somewhere else to celebrate.

"Hey John.. just one, patio and a booth please!" He kissed my cheek and led me back...

John is my best gay friend and I'm glad he works here now... I get the hookup!

He sat me down and went to go get my pitcher. I always ordered the same thing so I didn't need a menu...

My appetizer and my pitcher came out first as I took a pic and posted it tagging my location..

I didn't think anything about it as I started sipping and my pitcher got lower and lower...30 minutes had passed by now..

I was pretty drunk and I looked up and almost shit myself. It was Jared.. looking right at me from afar.

I had to drink some water and wipe my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing shit cuz let's be honest here I had drank practically an entire picture alone...

There's no way.. damn this is killing my buzz..

The figure approached me and I heard him speak...

"Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you baby... c'mon your coming home with me, your too drunk to drive." He said dipping a chip in my salsa and eating it.

I wanted to protest but I couldn't... I paid my tab and he grabbed my hand leading me out. I followed him outta the restaurant as cameras flashed all in our face... I seen John before I left and he looked so confused.

I nodded to him signaling everything was okay.. I hopped in his Coupe as he sped down the boulevard.

The ride was silent but I felt his eyes on me time and time again...

He grabbed my thigh sending chills through my body. I avoided eye contact because I didn't know what to think...

We pulled up at his condo and he walked over to help me out... his YSL cologne smelled so good. I haven't smelled it in forever.. it's been 6 long dry months. I haven't fucked anybody else and my pussy is screaming for attention..

CONTROL YOURSELF JAMIE! Don't give in.

My drunk ass was stumbling and I watched the sun go down.. he lived at the tip top of the hill overlooking L.A.