x⃞🆇x⃞🆃e⃞🅽t⃞🅰c⃞🅸o⃞🅽 • Saved Me Part 2

I watched as the man I use to love and the new man I was getting to know go at it..over me.

I ain't know what the fuck to do, these two grown ass men I ain't jumping in to stop shít.

After Jahseh dodged his punch he threw a uppercut causing Zeke to fall back. Jahseh ran over and punched him in his nose then grabbed his shirt. He was already leaking shit...

Zeke punched him in his stomach and Jahseh spit out blood wiping his mouth smirking.

"That was a good hit pussy let's go!" He yelled as his veins popped out.

"She my bitch you ain't just gone take her the fuck you thought this was!"

"Stop it! Please don't do this shit fuck y'all!"

"It's good to know you'll die behind that pussy it must be good." Jahseh said smirking at me as my cheeks heated up, throwing my thought process off.

I had to spark my blunt because this was too much...they fought fair and I was thankful for that.

I watched as Jahseh had him on the ground choking him from behind..

"Jah let him up!" He got up and turned to me..he walked over taking his shirt off to wipe the blood on his hands off.

He looked me in my eyes and walked up to me kissing me..his hand was right on my ass while the other was on my neck. Zeke groaned making us stop...

"Jahseh are you okay?"

"I'm just fine beautiful." I walked over checking on Zeke..

"Zeke are you okay?" I cupped his face checking to make sure he was still breathing. I watched as he sat up..

"I treat you so good and this what you gone do?"

"Do you?"

"The fuck you mean? I buy your ass whatever you want and I always have taken care of you."

"But you can't seem to do one thing."

"What's that?"

"Keep yo dick in yo muthafuckin pants." I said putting my gun putting it on his dick tip.

"It's ironic all this shit happened right now. Yo little hoes been coming to me as a woman for so long I lost count. The lowest blow of all you had a baby on me and thought I was dumb enough to not go snooping and find out. Your child is beautiful, so beautiful and innocent. I-"

"Baby I-" I cocked my gun.

"Shut up. I practically begged you for a kid but it's okay I'll get what I want."

"I'll put a baby in you right now. C'mere." Jahseh nodded his head telling me come over to him.

He looked at Zeke then me..he kissed me giving me so much tongue. His hand roamed to my neck as he gripped it slowly..it fell to my left boob as he massaged it. I was out of breathe

He got on his knees lifting my dress kissing down my stomach..

"If that nigga try it kill his ass." I nodded my head as I shook with anticipation..

"Use your words baby girl."

"Yes! Yes whatever you say!" I moaned biting my lip...he pulled my panties off my thighs and kissed my toes.

"Pretty ass toes..pretty ass pussy with the pretty face to match. I gotta wife you." He kissed my clit then licked it slowly and started sucking it. I squirted right off the back grabbing his soft locs.

"Baby y-I- shitttt." Was all I could say as sweet euphoria took over my body. My toes were cramping and my mouth was open so wide, eyes crossed as he held onto my thighs pushing them open wider.

I closed my eyes and didn't hear anything.

*