s⃞k⃞i⃞ m⃞a⃞s⃞k⃞ • Meet 🅽 ɢʀᴇᴇᴛ

Y'all ready for this shit? This one is for the homie skimaskdoll . We in a group chat and she requested one for her boo Ski sorry for the wait sis. Hope you enjoy 😘 Oh and she going to see him perform soon. Let's all say a pray that Stokeley give her some Pokeley 🤪🤣💀👏🏾🤟🏾

🗣GET THAT DICK SIS 😏
I KNOW IT'S BIG🤷🏾‍♀️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Amiracle c'mon girl we got free tickets and back stage passes but you moving like you got a stick up your ass! LETS GOOOO!"

My best friend was a lunatic when it comes to her precious X. I won 2 backstage passes by participating in a game Ski was doing on IG.

"Shut up bitch I'm tryna bag Ski it takes time to look this good!"

We locked up the house and ran to the car .. I backed out the driveway and peeled off.

                                        •

At the venue

We had to park pretty far from the spot but luckily we weren't at the back of the line.

"When we get inside we pushing our way to the front! I have to get close to my baby."  Shelby said.

"You already know. Meet and greet passes or not, I gotta be front row to witness this shit. It's finna be hype as fuck!"

After about 20 minutes of standing in line we made it inside. I grabbed Shelby's hand and we pushed our way to the front.. it was a struggle and people were talking mad shit but we made it.

"Drop that shit Scheme!" X yelled.

Take A Step Back started playing and everybody got hype as fuck, singing every word. Shelby pulled out the blunts we snuck in and ducked down to spark them so security wouldn't see the flame. If they seen you, you gotta leave. Everybody else was smoking too but you just couldn't get caught and had to be discreet about it.

I was still raging to the song with the blunt held low. That's when I took a hit and felt eyes on me.....

I looked up and that's when our eyes met.......

Stokeley was looking right at me.
I was stuck, almost as if I was in a trance.

When I came to it was his part of the song..

"She said drop that mean in me just like a shopping cart." I sung with the song while our eyes were still locked.

He walked closer licking his lips..
"Damn so you ain't gone share?" He said pointing at the blunt.

I blushed and handed him the fatty.

"You can have it. It's yours, nobody else's." I said more seductively then I would have liked.

He took a big ass hit and smiled but kept rapping. The song ended and Scheme cut the music..

"We wanna thank everyone for coming out, I see some beautiful ladies in the crowd but one in particular hooked me up with this fat ass blunt of gas. Thanks ma."
Stoke said winking at me..

Holy fuck.

Shelby looked at me and screamed while she was jumping up and down.

The performance was over about an hour later. While most people headed out we got in line for the meet and greet.