x▴x▴x▴tentacion• 🄿r⃞i⃞n⃞c⃞i⃞p⃞a⃞l⃞

Came up with this imagine last night..tryna be more creative.

4070 WORDS

☯️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nicey

Me and my homegirl were out having brunch at our favorite spot to meet at.

"Niecy I'm telling you that nigga dick big as fuck."

"Hahahahaha! Bitch I called it. You know I can spot a nigga with a big dick a mile away."

"You did say it as soon as we seen his ass!"

"I told you! I'm glad you got some dick cuz I'm having a damn dry spell."

"Zara's dad ain't dropping it off in your draws no more?" She snickered.

"Man fuck him! He got a girlfriend now and no matter how many times he begs to get up in this good shit, it's not gonna happen."

"You know you miss the dick."

"Duhhhh, nobody has ever fucked or ate me like he does but...that ship is sailed. Ouuuuu look at that fine ass nigga right there." I nodded my head in dudes direction.

"Big or small?" Kelah asked me.

"He fine and all but he's...definitely small👌🏾."

"Sometimes the finest ones have the smallest dicks. It's the weird or quiet niggas with the eggplant. On god foo."

I'm from Tennessee and we say that allllll the times😂🤷🏾‍♀️

"Ouuu what about him?" She pointed at this guy with tats and gauges. His style was unique and he was pretty cute. He was confident with himself which is attractive...

"He's definitely hung like a horse. Get on the dick!"

"Say no more." She switched past him heading into the bathroom and when she came out a few minutes later he was right behind her. He got her attention the proper way and wasn't 'Aye mama or shawty' cat calling her. The two exchanged laughs and chatted up for a bit.

I was busy sipping my drink that was loaded with booze thanks to our server, she got the hookup at the bar.

My phone started to ring and it was my daughters school.

What the hell?

"Hello."

"Hello Mrs. Anderson, it's Ms.Thompson the Assistant Principal from Broward Charter School. How are you?"

"I'm good, I hope everything is well with you. Is everything okay with my daughter?"

"Well....it seems that Zara has gotten into a bit of an altercation with a girl in her gym class."

"Did she beat her ass?" I started gathering my shit cuz it's time to GO!

My daughter ain't a trouble maker so she just don't go around fighting cuz she know I don't play that shit. I told her if she ever got to fighting she better beat they ass or I'ma beat her ass. I meant that in the nicest way possible.

"Um...we really need you to come up here..and fast!"

"I'm on the way!"

"Kelah, Zara's school called we gotta dip get his info and let's roll!"

I flagged the waiter down and we paid and headed to my daughters school...

                                  •