ххх⍑ⅇn⍑⍺cⅈon• ɑցɑíղsե ʍy will pt.4

Her..

I opened my eyes and I'm in such a daze...I looked at the ceiling and tried to raise up.

"Ouchhhh." My body is sore as fuck, especially my puss-, that's when I caught a glimpse of him. He was literally an angel...shit.

It dawned on me that I let my morals fly out the window, I bust this shit open the first night. This nigga fine as fuck and he lay pipe like he a plumber so it was worth it. He looks so fucking cute sleeping..

I tried to sneak outta bed..my foot barely hit the ground before..

"Baby!? Where you going? You leaving me?" I looked back at him and he looked terrified. I put my hand on his cheek and he held it there.

"I'm not leaving you Jahseh, I was just going to the bathroom. It's okay, okay?"

He looked at my lips..

"No I got morning breath-" He kissed my lips softly looking at me a few seconds before closing his eyes and falling into the kiss. I swear this feels like a dream... Our lips departed and our eyes met.

"I feel..I dunno what I felt."

"You know what you feel baby girl, just tell me. Voice it."

"I mean...everything is a lot but..you...you make it better. I really don't know how I can even feel like this you fucking kidnapped me yet..I bust my pussy open to you."

"You regret it?" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

" I don't have one regretful bone in my body about letting you inside me. I was just gonna say I loved and needed every minute of it, I haven't felt wanted or loved in years."

"You've always been wanted and loved baby girl, I just didn't know how to express that to you."

"Well you did a helluva job showing me last night, my pussy hurts." I frowned.

"Lemme kiss it to make it all better." He smirked.

"No! That's why I'm in this predicament now." I laughed. He walked over to my side and scooped me up in his arms kissing my cheek.

"I got something special planned for you baby girl. I hope you're ready for our day."

"Tell me! I hate suspense."

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise, we gonna eat first." We got downstairs and there was breakfast food everywhere! The chef was still in the kitchen finishing up..

They turned around and I noticed it was a beautiful ass chick..like she was stunning.

"Hey! Good Morning guys." She smiled at me, it seemed genuine.

"Good Morning!" I smiled back as my baby sat me at the island and handed me a glass of mimosa.

"Thanks for coming Keyah, I figured she'd be up around this time." He smiled at me.

"No problem, looks like y'all had a long night." I blushed at that as a plate was sat in front of me.

He sat beside me and I couldn't help but stare at him..I heard them talking but I wasn't paying attention.

"Baby?"

"I'm good, you're just so handsome. Truly a work of art, let's eat. Thank you Chef." I raised my glass and he touched his with mine.

We dug in and the food was really good but I started to feel sick.

"You okay baby girl? You don't look too good."

"I-I dunno if I ate too fast or if I'm feeling all that wine from last night."

"I hope you feel better, you should lie down." She said.