🆇🆇🆇t⃞e⃞n⃞t⃞a⃞c⃞i⃞o⃞n⃞ • ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɕɦɑɳɠɛ

I'm It's 3:27am finally done editing this.Idk why I'm still up...4591 words.

E               N              J             O             Y
                                    💋

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm headed over to my boyfriends house because it's our anniversary and I wanna surprise him. Call me crazy but I got his name tatted on me..

We've been together two years now and everything is going great..

I finished my blunt and pulled into his driveway entering the code at the gate.

I pulled out my key and walked in...

The house was unusually quiet.

I called his name but didn't get a response..I walked to his room thinking he was probably sleep.

The closer I got I heard grunts..

He always plays with his dick to hentai porn so I shrugged it off until I heard some female moans...

I know this nigga ain't....

I ran to the room and cracked the door open, some blonde bitch was riding his dick and he was kissing the hoe in the mouth.

My body kinda twitched and I started to laugh hysterically...rage was filling my body too quick and if I don't get outta here ima kil-

By now they were both looking at me...

He was stuck in place while she looked between him and I...

"Baby I can ex-"

I smacked the shit outta him as I calmly put my Birken bag down and slid my slides off...

"I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to get in your fight stance..."

She looked confused as he was saying something to her..

"Oh, I don't fight I'm too pre-"

BLOOP!

Right in the fucking mouth, her head flew back and she fell to the floor. I walked up to her as she tried to quickly scoot back but failed...

"You really fucking this hoe where I lay my head? Outta all the days in the year you pick today to do this?"

"Jayla I'm sorry one thing led to another and she was all up on me."

I pulled out the small gift box and threw it at him...

I returned my attention to the beach blonde hoe crying like a little bitch...

"If you gonna sleep with people's boyfriends you should learn how to fight bitch. Keep dick outta your mouth and maybe you'd learn a thing or two, you nasty bitch!" I continued beating her ass until I was ready to beat his. She was leaking and getting blood all on me this made me beat her ass even more.

I really wanted to kill this bitch but I had to calm down, can't let him make me loose control. I looked over and her dumb ass was knocked out.. I didn't the meanest eye roll and pulled out my phone and called the number.

"Yo! Can you come clean this up for me?"

"How long you gonna be?"

"Alright." I hung up and turned my attention to the cheater.

I watch as he opened the locket and his face saddened. I had a picture from when we first met put inside it..

"I even got this..."