χχχтєитα¢ισи • σвѕєѕѕє∂

Megan

I clocked out and grabbed my things, I locked my computer and pushed my seat up.

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and check my appearance, I fixed a stand of my hair and headed out.

I sped up because I seen the elevator close..

"Hold it please." I seen a tattooed hand reach out and stop the doors from closing. My heels clicked as I smiled thanking them before even stepping inside.

"You're welcome." I seen him and my face lit up..damn he cute.

"You saved me some time on my lunch, the elevator always have me waiting minutes for it." I laughed and he did too.

"Trust me I don't mind beautiful."

"So how's your day?" I asked just starting conversation.

"I mean my boss mad cuz I do my job better than he do his but I ran into a pretty face for the first time here." He smirked and I shyly looked down.

"You boss is an asshole, keep up the good work and thank you, enjoy your day." I said stepping off the elevator.

*

I opened the door to our condo and called his name..no answer, his car is outside what the hell? I poured myself a generous glass of wine and headed up the steps.

He was in the the shower I won't bother him..I headed to our room and got undressed.

I went to our guest bedroom and took a shower..I got out and headed to the room.

"Look she ain't here right now, don't worry about that just wear that dress I like. I love you too sexy ass." I know this nigga ain't cheating. I walked in room and mugged the fuck outta him..

"B-baby?"

"Fuck you nigga. Get yo shit and get the fuck out my house!" I grabbed a picture frame of us nearby and threw it at him.

"I can explain baby I-" I slapped the fuck outta him and pushed him all the way out.

I locked both locks and couldn't believe what the fuck I heard..that stupid ass nigga really did this to me.

I threw all his shit off my balcony and watched him pick it up as I smoked my blunt. I didn't shed not one tear...

*

The next day..

I waited on the elevator looking down at my watch..I'm so glad today is over. It's been the longest one yet.

It dinged and I stepped inside seeing the guy from the other day..

"Hi." I said giving him a small smile.

"Hey how are you?"

"I'm okay." I responded shortly..

"You good? Don't seem like your happy self today." He asked sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, thank you." I tried my best to keep my mouth closed.

"My boyfriend cheated on me with his hoe ass. I kicked him out..I had a long night but I hope you've enjoyed your day. It's the weekend." I laughed and wiped my tears. He stepped closer to me shocked at my tears..

"Whoa you crying? Baby girl I can assure you that nigga ain't worth it okay? Dry them tears, how about I treat you to dinner?"

I shook my head no and he smiled at me..

"C'mon let a real nigga treat you right."
I looked at him apprehensive but I agreed.
I got his number and headed home..

I showered, did my makeup and put on my sexiest outfit. I smoothed my dress out and looked in the mirror giving myself a one over. Damn I look edible..I smirked and grabbed my clutch leaving the house.