s⃞ƙí ʍɑs⃞ƙ եհe⃞ slum⃞p go⃞d • Weeded

I was a session where they had hella gas, I came to get some before I leave LA tomorrow. I was smelling some bud when I and seen him... I admired him low key for a minute trying not to be obvious.

I moved around some more and felt eyes on me, I looked up and it was him.

He's so fine words can't explain..he looked at my harness and focused on my crystal attached at the neck hoop. He peeped at my thighs then my shoes..I was engaging in small talk as I was handed a glass jar of weed nuggets.

He smiled and walked over to where I was never taking his eyes off me. I inhaled the smell of weed and smiled.

"Yeah that's good let me get a half of that please."

"You like that?" I heard his raspy voice looking at him. He was now standing right beside me, I barely had room to move. I smelled his YSL cologne before he even got over to me..

"I love it." I said looking him in his eyes smirking.

"Wassup!" The guy recognized him and they shook hands.

"Bro lemme get what the she's having and baby girl it's on me." He said as he pulled out some cash and paid him.

"You didn't have to do that, thank you I appreciate you. I'm Sky. I love ya cha-na-nay pearls they really fit you." They were cute as hell around his tattoo'd neck.

"I'm Ski, and it's nothing really mamas. I would shake your hand but that's weird."

"I'm from the south we don't shake hands, we hug." He smiled and hugged me with both arms going low as I went high. They were draped around his neck..we pulled apart from each other, grabbed our weed and walked away together.

"It's nice to meet you Sky, you from here?" The

"I'm not, I'm from Kentucky. What about you?"

"I'm from Broward County baby, I'm a real south Florida nígga." You free right now? I'm tryna get high and eat good. Can recommend anywhere around here?" I laughed at that and looked down.

"That's crazy cuz I'm on the same shit. It's a food market nearby, big melting pot of food and food trucks. We can slide when you finish up, I got all I need." I smiled patting my big ass Telfar bag full of weed, I got the Azalea Large Shopper one and she's still packed!

"I'm gonna shop some more. My security can take your things baby girl you don't gotta hold all that." I handed them my bags and I was rolling as we were walking abs sparked when I was done. This shit some pressure...I handed it to him as we walked to a booth.

We were walking out and I seen some infused drinks...I walked up and grabbed a few reaching in my Telfar bag..

"Nah nah your money ain't no good when you with a real nigga baby." I shook my head at that smiling.

"We'll excuse me." I handed him one and we walked out the building.

"Ride with me, they'll drive your whip right behind us. I'm a real nigga you safe with me I promise." I smiled and agreed handing my keys over. He helped me in and I gave them the address, I sparked up and handed it to him.

"I was so drawn to you and your energy when I seen you, I can't even explain it fully."

"Thank you, real recognize real. A lot of people don't even notice my light so I'm thankful to experience people that do."

"Henny?" He smiled shaking the bottle.

"Ion really do liquor like that I'm more of a wine woman but fuck it. Po me up handsome." We got to know each other better over the ride. We were stuck in LA traffic for a minute. We was blasting music and making snaps, laughing and shít we was having a good time. I sparked a new J and ghosted it as he rolled a wood.. he looked over at me as he licked the backwood.