Chapter 40 The Aftermath

A/n: Sorry for the late update but here it is! Hope you like it. Also Bold with Italic means that some force is talking to you but you are the only one who can hear it. Italic is your own thought. Only Bold means that your voice is raspy and demonic.

-----------

Edit Date: May 10, 2021

------------

- Previously on Chapter 39 -

"... Why did you choose me as your student? I was just going to train myself."

"I didn't. She told me you're the perfect guy for it. Surely you understand it's confidential the other reason why, right."

"Right..."

"But honestly, Akaguro. I'm proud that my student is highly feared by the whole country. It's making me cry from thinking it! My poor baby is growing up!"

"It's weird to hear you said that even though I'm years older than you now."

"Ahaha I know."

"And don't act like your my mom or something. It's weird."

"Says the one who tastes blood to activate his quirk." That made him sigh. That always works on our arguments. Yep, we are really like siblings.

Your POV

"Do you have to drag us like a sack of potatoes?" I asked annoyed to Iida who didn't respond whatsoever. I growl at his antics and carefully loosen the knot he did. "Lousy knots. No wonder they teach us how to tie a knot at school." I whispered out to myself while Stain just snickered quietly.

"And you have to pretend that you are asleep?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, break free and go home? There is always tomorrow." I said to him still losing the knot. "Almost there..."

Akaguro smirks out making me frown. "They made a hit on me. I think they paralyze me if I gave up on my body."

"That is what they all- wait, paralyze? So you are still fighting to live??"

"I have a feeling there is someone to snatch one of them."

"Like who exactly." He shrugs and that made me disappointed. Once I loosen the knot I carefully drag the rope out of my arm and middle part of my body and make sure I keep hidden by the darkness of the alleyway. I'm facing the direction of the alleyway while Stain is facing down on the ground but his face is pointing at the city.

I look at them and look at Akaguro who still isn't moving. I can't heal him, they will notice the light from my power but if I keep it only on minimum it will take longer to heal and my back isn't healed either.

"... Gran Torino. Why?" I heard Deku's voice making me turn towards him who is still being carried by Naive as he is talking to a mustard man whose height is the same as a dwarf. Is he a hero or someone's grandfather who wears yellow pj's and oversize gloves for bed and only stumbles here for some reason?

But I swear smokes are coming out from his ears. Also, he wears a black mask covering only the part of his eyes... Now, why does it seems he reminds me of someone? A certain teacher I walk passed by somewhere.

"I was told to come here all of a sudden." Even though he is fully standing up, his height seems to be twice as the height as Nezu. "Well, I don't know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay." Is he somehow Deku's grandfather?