Quick Announcement

Philippines
May 07, 2021

Dear Y/n-san,

Thank you for having time to read this book! I like your comments and compliments about this book. It gives me more motivation to keep this book going. I don't know how long I'll make this book and how many chapters before this end. But I already know how I will end it and what is going to happen. I just hope you will like the ending. I'll be also going to have a bonus chapter after 'The End' chapter since the ending will be...

Anyway, I will also be putting this book on hold for now. Maybe just for a week. I will start to edit the current chapters that I've been publishing. Don't worry, it will be still the same. I am just going to fix some errors and maybe add some lines. Those lines will not mess with the chapter and it will just add details and emotion to it. Though, the point of that chapter is still there even when I start adding those new lines.

It's all up to you if you want to reread the new edited chapter. I'll be starting editing them on Saturday or where I have the energy to edit them. But I'll be done in just under a week just as I said.

That is all for now. I'll be deleting this announcement once I start publishing the new chapters.

Thank you for your understanding, reader. I wish you all a good day and good life. Keep yourself safe and protected. Be healthy and keep enjoying life in the safest way possible. Since it is still the time of the pandemic, we must be careful and protected at all times.

That is all. Goodbye for now, and I'll meet you guys on the new chapter. ^^

- Author