Chapter 2 Entrance Exam

----------

EDIT DATE: 03/13/21

----------

Your POV

"Take 12 of greeting and... Action!" My angel friend said doing a loud clap in front of my face. I sigh and took a deep breath with a smile.

"Hello everyone. I'm Y/n L/n age 15. I hope we can all be friends." I stated with a smile and bow down. I look at him who seems to be crying with his hands clap onto his mouth.

"Perfect!" He said happily and wipe away the tears that believable going down.

"Are you crying?" He shakes his head no but started to cry in tears. I sigh and hug him. "Shhh...I know I'm not good at introduction but everything will be fine." rubbing small circles at his back.

"I'm so proud of you!" He said trying not to cry more. "My best friend is growing up so fast." I laugh at his fatherly action and hug.

"Yes Dad, I know." He stops and pulled back the hug.

"Now now dear friend. You don't wanna be late at the entrance exam." I chuckled at him and pat his head. He pouted at my action making me laugh more. He is turning red like a rose making him too cute to ignore.

"Okay, dad. I will be going now." I said and headed out of my apartment. Locking the door I saw a stray cat starring at my neighbor's door. It started meowing and scratching the door. The door opened revealing my neighbor. He looks at me and greeted me with a good morning. I did the same and pass them before I have actually gone late for the entrance exam.

I made it to the gate of U.A high seeing students walking in excitedly and really pump up. I headed to walking not too fast to bump into anyone. I smiled and followed the other participants who went inside a giant stadium. Sitting at the far back and waited for the opening exam to begin.

Four people seated beside me and what got my attention was their group. I don't know why but they seem to be many different personalities. One seems to be more tired than the other three. One, wearing glasses with a smile and seems to be more hype than the guy next to him. The other one having a scowling face and the last one seems to be too focus and a guy that likes to think too much.

The guy next to me looks towards me. He was the one who has tired eyes.

"..What are you looking at?..." He said tiredly. Wow, even his voice is slightly deep for a kid for his age. I look away and cross my arm looking away.

"No one," I said. He was about to say something else when the lights went out and a light went on the stage. The announcer explained the rules of the entrance exam and like the other years, we have to beat all of the robotic villains that have different points. A one to three-pointer that is placed in different robots. The candidates who know each other can't go inside the same testing grounds. Which I agree and the more points you have the more chance you got in.

The announcer ended with the zero pointers which is just an obstacle and it's optional if you want to destroy it or avoid battling it.

"Candidates are separated into their designated battle center." He said. I look mine seeing I was placed in battle arena C. Looking beside me seeing the tired guy is in B. After all that, we were sent to the battle arena.

I was standing far back not to be squish by the number of people being the same battle center as I am. There was a door that blocking the entrance inside. Doing warm-ups before the exam begins I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking back seeing the Principal behind me.