Chapter 43 New Friends/Best Friends

------------

EDIT DATE: May 12, 2021

-------------

Your POV

"You ready to go?" Shinsou walks out the door with his stuff. Yesterday is our last day in our internship and today is our departure to head home. By Nezu's orders, I will be staying with Aizawa until further notice. "Let's go!"

He is walking behind me as I help him with his stuff. This time, Aizawa place a tracker on one of the foods I was eating after that day. Now, I can't go anywhere I want without asking permission. This also leads to me not able to visit the hideout where Shiggy is staying.

"You're happier than usual," Shinsou said, catching up with me. I'm helping him to get his stuff to the train station where his train will be stopping to bring him home. "Did something happened last night?"

I shook my head. "I'm excited to head back to school," I replied, fixing the strap of his back on my shoulder. "Aren't you excited to head to school too?" This whole week with him has been fun. At first, he is rather annoying and stoic back at the sports festival.

"I'm just hoping that when I get back it won't be the same as before." Because of his quirk, people assume he will grow up to be a villain, added the fact he is straightforward and has a stoic personality, can be deceiving.

"Have you seen your classmate back at the sports festival? They were cheering on you even when you failed to win the battle between you and Deku. That is already a big change in your life."

I glance up at him, seeing he has a soft thin smile on his face. The tip of his ears has a hint of red. "Thanks." I only conquered up a smile as we walk our way towards the train station.

We stop at the nearby ice cream store to get something to eat before we continue our journey to the train station. We still have 15 mins before the train arrives and we are just 5 mins walk from the station. Shinsou handed me my ice cream before taking his seat across from me.

"Thanks." My eyes glimmer at the sight of the frosty ice cream on my hand. I took a small bite to it and it gives me chills when the cold touched my mouth and tongue.

"You sure like ice cream." I nod my head as I took another bite. I squeal softly to myself as I savor my ice cream. "You like it too much."

"This is my first ice cream ever since this month started! Can you blame me?"

"I haven't had one since school started this year." He took a small bite on his ice cream leaving a smudge on his mouth. I gave him a piece of tissue to wipe off the ice cream on his mouth. He looks at it before a pointed out the spot he should wipe.

He took it and wipe it off. "Let's hurry and before you miss your train," I said taking a large bite making me have a brain freeze. It gave me a migraine making me hold my head and waited for it to disappear.

"You alright?" Shinsou asks while trying not to laugh at my stupidity.

"I'm fine as the sun. Just a little brain freeze."

"That is the exact opposite of what you said first." I groan out before the brain freeze did disappear. Shinsou then hand me a tissue and pointed at the spot where I have ice cream on my face. I wipe it off and saw that there is nothing there. "Here, let me." He leans closer to me and using his free hand, he wipes it off.

This was the change where I was able to look closely at his face. His dark purple eyes match the color of his indigo-colored hair. His eyes are like amethyst, the sun from outside reflected his eyes making them shine, even though his dark eye bags under his half-closed eyes. His gaze is so focused on wiping off the ice cream on the side of my mouth that he looks so gentle and cute. His hand is placed over my chin, lifting my head to face him directly, and using his thumb to wipe off the smudge.