Chapter 41 Capture By Your Friends

A/n: Hey guys, I just edit chapter 40 earlier and I change a few lines there. If you want you can go and reread it and I again want to apologize for changing that chapter all of a sudden. I'm sure that will make you guys confused with all the sudden changes.

I'm also found a Stain-related book and that gave me an idea as to why I have to change chapter 40 all of a sudden.

------------

Edit Date: May 10, 2021

-------------

- Previously on chapter 40 -

"What scar?" You asked him. Shigaraki moves his sight towards your back and saw the giant scar that is left marked by Todoroki's flame. This made him change and anger is raising from him.

"Who did that?!" He asked surprisingly you while Kurogiri stayed passive about everything. Shigaraki then walks over to you and turns you around.

"Shiggy what are you-" He looks at it before turning you towards him. You are now looking straight at his red eyes that you know all too familiar to your recent visions before meeting him. He has his grip on both of your shoulders.

"Tell me who did this to you." He said sternly making you even more surprised.

"No one. This was only an accident when I was out in Hosu. With all the fires and debris falling."

"Your lying." He said towards your face.

"Tomura Shigaraki, calm down." Kurogiri said to him to which Shigaraki only ordered him that they will be leaving.

"What! Wait." Shigaraki didn't say anything and once the wrap gate appeared behind him he disappeared in a blink of an eye. Y/n was now left inside the bar completely baffled by what just happened.

Your POV

I exited the bar at the moment when they both disappeared and right on time my phone rings. I look over to who is the caller to see Aizawa is calling me. I bite my lip and stop myself from heading further as I take the call.

"Hello."

"Where are you? It's past midnight!"

"Ah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm coming home. I'm heading there actually." I said to him while looking around thinking of a place where Shigaraki could be.

"You'd better be." And he hangs up. I have to face the reality of his training tomorrow. I was about to place my phone back in my pocket when it rings again. I look over to see Shinsou calling me now.

I answered it and when I did I was greeted with Shinsou's worried voice. "Y/n, where are you? You disappeared from your room the moment Aizawa checked on you."

"I'm sorry! I was taking a midnight walk and forgot the time."

"Why didn't you tell me you went for a walk? I could have gone with you."

"You were sleeping when I went out. Besides, we have training tomorrow so you need to rest up."

"We both have training tomorrow and that also means that you also need to have some rest." Once I was about to speak I then realize that I have to check with Deku, Iida, and Todoroki before Shigaraki can know what they did.

"Sorry, Shinsou I have to go. I promise to head back home as soon as possible."

"Fine but you need to tell me that when you are going before head out. Be safe, N/n."