Chapter 49 She Still Cares For Y/n

Third Person POV

You returned to Snipe's home in one piece. You drag yourself inside and headed to your room when someone called you. 

"What is it?" You ask looking back to be meet with Hizashi. "Zashi-kun?" You straighten your posture and bow down to respect your Sensei. 

"What are you doing here? Did Zawa-kun kick you out of his place, again?" You said jokingly.

"Even if wanted to, he couldn't get have the strength to kick me out. Besides, why would he even do it?"

You raise your eyebrows at him. "Maybe because you sing us all to deaf one night?"

"That was just one night. Your the one who wants me to stay longer."

"Only because Zawa-kun is boring." Yamda laughs. You look behind him to see MIdnight having tea with Nezu?

He followed your eyes before saying, "Oh, right! Y/n, why won't you join us for some talk?"

"Why?"

"You will find out for yourself! Now come on and join us for some... tea." He said to you, hinting at a bit of disappointment in the end. You quietly laugh at this and wall towards the living room and greeted the other two people. 

"Y/n, perfect timing," Nemuri said, moving aside and pat the space beside her, signaling for you to seat there. You sited next to her with Hizashi next to Snipe while Nezu is in the other chair. 

"Is everything alright?" You asked them. 

"Everything is doing quite well! And we have good news for you." Hizashi said with excitement. 

"Really?" 

"Sure does, hun. But that all depend if we got it right." Kayama said placing down the cup of tea she drinking. "We manage to find some people with the same DNA as you."

"The same DNA?" Kayama then slides a stack of papers and pictures of different people. Nezu sip on his tea before started explaining.

"We might be wrong but these people have the same DNA as you and there might be a chance that they are your relatives."

"My relatives?!" You almost stood up from your seat. "How is that possible? I swear that they shouldn't be here."

"What do you mean?" Snipe ask.

"I don't know what happened but She told me that I'm the last of my bloodline." You lied but surprise.

"She could be wrong. People can deceive other people and act as the ring leader. Eventually falling into a like a cult with a lot of followers." Kayama said. 

"She isn't like that. She told me that she doesn't like lying and she proves that a lot of times already."

"That is in the past, what about now? Do you still believe that she is still true to her words?"

"Of course I do!" You banged your hand over the table making them look at you in surprise. 

"Calm down. Why don't we explain our end of the line." Yamada suggested. Kayama helps you back next to her.

"We weren't even sure that we find anyone that matches your DNA but these people have no memory of losing anyone." Nezu started once you are calming down.

"Is that even possible?" I asked them. 

"Investigation is still in the progress but have you meet anyone on those pictures?" Nezu asked. 

You look over the pictures one by one. And every picture is stamped as strangers. Until you reach the last picture. You analyze the girl deeply. She has long red hair, blue crystal eyes, and clear smooth fair skin.