Chapter 39 Villains Aren't Always Have Bad Ideals

-----------

Started: FEB 23, 2021

Edit Date: May 10, 2021

------------

A/N: When you are talking then there is a Bold word with it, it means you are talking but more of a demonic voice. Deep, scratchy voice. Added to that I may mix up Todoroki's quirks. Like his ice quirk should be on his right while the fire quirk is on his left; if I write down the opposite please forgive me! I have a problem when it comes to his Quirk because I always forgot what side is his ice and his fire Quirk. But once I started editing this to check for grammar and spelling errors I will right my mistake about his Quirk. So don't worry if you think this error is forever in this chapter.

-----------

- Previously in chapter 38 -

"I can't do anything just by knowing his quirk, though."

"I wanted to hurry up and carry those two out of here, but he can react so fast, he can avoid ice and fire. I can't leave that open." With shaky breath and hope I made the right decision I launch the knife and it quickly went in between Todoroki and Midoriya but able to hit Stain making his scarf be torn.

They both have a plan, and I know it is risky and I don't want them to do anything risky. And before both of them can attack him I have to make a move... and there is was.

Everyone was surprised to say at least. Todoroki, Iida, and the hero are severely hurt and Deku is almost at his limit and the same goes for Todoroki... Why did I even bother to be here, I should be heading to sleep and training with Shinsou.

"Ara~ Ara~ what do I have here?" I show myself to them making every single one of them tense up. Even Stain is surprised. "I didn't know you are targeting kids as well, Stain."

Your POV

The atmosphere stayed the same thrilling and nerving feeling only this time it has a hint of a nightmare to it. Both the Pro Hero Naive and Iida stayed still on the ground not moving from their place. Deku started moving again, which means that every since Todoroki came, 8 mins is over.

"And it seems you have trouble dealing with these kids," I said to him. I move closer to them making them nervously watched me. I walk towards Stain leaving 6 inches of space between him and me. I build up the famous feathered wall behind us making the others nowhere to run.

"What do you want?" He asked with a hint of irritation in his voice. I sigh and took the knife I thrown earlier and trace the carving on the handle.

"Do you have to throw a nice gift like these just like that? What a disrespectful to your Sensei, Chizome Akaguro." He was a bit tense up from this making me happily smirk out. I fixed my mask and gave the knife back. "But I have nothing else to do with you anyway so I even bother to lecture you by throwing something so precious like this."

Keeping some space and glaze at the two behind me who are looking shocked, and at the same time curious building upon them. I sigh and look over to Deku. "I see that you somehow reach your blue-haired friend, kid."

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki asked ready to attack using his ice power.

"I was the one that informed your friend that one of your classmates is in troubled and is with Stain." Deku is clutching his hands.

"Was this your plan? To captured us in one spot for you and Stain to kill us?" Deku asked me making me look up to the sky.

"If I was me back in those days I wouldn't..."