Chapter 50 Being In The Hospital

No one's POV
You've been asleep for almost 4 hours ever since you are transported to the hospital. Their was no sign of you waking up in any moment.

Aizawa, Hizashi, and Snipe all run towards your room after they came from the police station. They meet with the doctor who has been checking on you for the couple of hours. He smiled warmly to them.

"Are you, L/n, guardians?" he asked them.

"Yes, yes we are." Hizashi said in an instant. The doctor look at the three.

"You three?" he asked again after looking at the papers he is holding. "It said here that she is under Nezu's care? Is that one of you?"

"Nezu?" Aizawa asked. The doctor then told them that they would talk outside, just to be safe not to wake up the patient.

"His back at his office, busy. We are here for him." Snipe replied after being escorted outside.

"Sorry, sirs. But I can't let you three in until I have the true guardian's permission."

"I'll call Nezu." Snipe said to which the doctor nods. He called Nezu, leaving the Doctor, Aizawa, and Hizashi alone.

"How is she Doc?" Hizashi then asked him.

"She is doing fine. There is no complication and that she just need some rest. The water got into her lungs but other than that, she is fine. But I opposed that we have to make her stay here for few more days."

"You said she is fine." Aizawa said with concern.

"She is fine. But while we are about to head out and give her some rest, her heart monitor started to go beyond normal. Her heart beats fasten, her breathing is out of control, her body shakes like quakes, and I don't how to say this but has she been learning to speak Latin?"

Aizawa look over to Hizashi. "Why are you looking at me for?"

"You are her English teacher. Have you taking her to some secret lesson?"

"Of course not. And even if I did, I would have teach her something else than Latin."

The Doctor then fix his glasses. "Well, she was taking Latin earlier. Unfortunately, no one knows how to speak latin, but we have them recorded."

"Can we look at them?" Aizawa asked.

"Of course." Right after that, Snipe returned and gave the phone to the doctor.

"Why are you two look shaken up?" He asked them.

"Nothing." Aizawa said making Hizashi to look at him confused. Before he can say anything, Aizawa gave him a glare and the Doctor returned.

He nods and opened the door for them to came in. "Ah, Snipe. Me and Hizashi will be buying food. Can you stay here with her? And call us if anything happens."

"Sure?" Snipe ask uncertain but close the door right after.

"Sho, what are you doing?"

Aizawa look back at the doctor with a serious look. "Can we take a look at the record?" The doctor nods and he escorted them towards his office where he took out a phone.

"One of the nurse record the event earlier." He play the video and both Aizawa and Hizashi started watching it.

They are checking her vital signs and more when she started to hyperventilating and started shaking. Her bed along with it. Her mouth started speaking latin. Her voice sounded deep and raspy. Her eyes are open but only seeing was pure black, like a hole.

Once that video is done, the doctor then stop the record and brough the phone back to his drawer. While he was doing that, both Hizashi and Aizawa are both speachless.