Chapter 12 Meeting Y/n's Companion

----------

EDIT DATE: 01/19/21

----------

Your POV

The rain was pouring so heavy and the wind was strong. Gripping tightly to Sho enough to keep him behind me and not falling off my back. As we both flew towards the heavy weather, thunderclaps, and avoiding lightning strikes. Some almost hitting us we finally manage to find some shelter to rest for a bit.

It was a small cabin near a forest. Placing Sho down on my back carefully he looked around.

"Why are we here?" he asked. I took his hand tightly to mine making sure he wouldn't walk off in a random direction. Pulling him towards the cabin and close the door. It was a decent one and opening the lights, it works like a charm.

"We stay here until any further notice from them. It's hard to look someone at this weather." I said taking off my wet cloak and putting it on the stand.

"Then why did you even went out and insisting to go on your own?" he asked. "Are we even allowed to be here," he said. I sigh and sited on the couch in the living room that was facing a random wall.

"Just because. It's part of something." I said making him confused.

"Part of what?" he asked. As I was about to say the plan to him crashing sounds were heard. We both went to our fighting stance with me behind Sho as he was ready to use his quirk.

"Oh buck!" the person said making me laugh a little. We both moved closer to the sound that seemed to be heading to the kitchen. Sho stops and looked at me signaling he go first. I nodded my head and acted scared as he walks towards the kitchen to look. When he was out of sight, I grab my phone and message him.

- MESSAGE -

Bright Angel: You okay there?

Cloud Boy: Yeah. Just hit the pot and pan.

Bright Angel: Be careful. He's on the path to you.

Cloud Boy: Where?

Cloud Boy: Wait... I see him now.

- MESSAGE ENDS -

I then started to hear footsteps towards the kitchen. I waited for any yell or anything that Sho will reproduce on his tired voice. When I didn't receive any sound I started to get worried. I waited more with the lights started flickering to the storm outside. My phone beep making me jump in surprise and took a look.

- MESSAGE -

Flame Boy: Where the fuck are you two?!

Bright Angel: Looking for Oboro.

Flame Boy: Answer my question!

Bright Angel: Aww~ looks who's worried about someone.

Flame Boy: ...

Flame Boy: I'm not worried! I'm asking.

Bright Angel: Then it wouldn't hurt if we search more then.

Flame Boy: Just..-

Bright Angel: Alright alright. Don't be so angry to burn my whole apartment.

Bright Angel: We're inside a cabin.

Flame Boy: Hey Y/n! It's me, Hizashi! I'm using Enji's phone!

Bright Angel: Huh?

Flame Boy: We're trying to keep him calm down.