Chapter 47 Y/n Is With Hawks For Half Of The Day

A/n: Sorry in advance if there is any part of this chapter that offend you in some way. If I did, or if it sounds offending please tell me pronto. I don't want to hurt anyone just because I let out my anger in this chapter.

But with all that, I still hope you still enjoy this chapter. Comment down on how my progress in writing this.

-----------

EDIT DATE: May 12, 2021

------------

- Previously on chapter 46 -

"The first one to make the other touch the ground wins." All Might said with a huge smile. Not all the teacher of UA is watching. Only the some that are mostly seen. Aizawa, All Might, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Recovery Girl, Nezu, Mightnight, and Hizashi are here to witness all of this.

Endeavor was supposed to show up but he said this was a waste of the hero's time. Which are sucks. I was ready to show him what I'm made of! "Too bad mister angry head isn't here!" I said to Hawks who is warming up as we waited out for the 'go' signal.

"Yeah. That old man is all about work and doesn't know how to have fun!" Hawks said in his position. I did as well while sending out a glare at him.

"..Go!" Midnight said as we both charge at each other.

No one's POV

Both of our winged heroes charge at each other with the other one being a bit faster. Hawks using his feather blade, which turned into a strong sharp sword weapon, towards you who only has your hand into a fist.

He swings his feather blade towards you with force and speed, you dodge it by going to the side and quickly went behind him. Hawks quickly turn behind him to be met with a punch. He wasn't able to deflect or dodge it but it only manages to push him back.

The hit made contact with his shoulder. You groan out that it didn't make him go more down a few levels from the air. "Great job on the punch! I didn't expect that to happen." Hawks said to you.

"You should be aware of your surrounding then."

Hawks smirk out towards you. "I'm always aware of my surrounding, hun." He said and his feathers suddenly started to shoot towards you. You quickly defect it using your wings. Once it ended you did the same thing where he deflects it using his feathered blade.

Hawks only look at it in amusement. "You can do that too!" You gave him a short nod. "But unlike the third hero. I don't lose any of my feathers." You told him and sent more sharp feathers towards his way.

You haven't seen Hawks in a fight so it was hard to know what his quirk can do. You were only able to see I'm through the gossips, news, and one time at the alleyway. So after that, you just have to make enough distance between you two.

"Running away wouldn't get you anywhere!" Hawks said and appeared suddenly appeared right in front of you. This made you dodge his fist and quickly grab his wrist. Before you could do anything else, he suddenly kicks you using his knees to your guts making you.

You cough out making him easily continue his attack by kicking you again to the side. You have moved a foot away from him and almost hitting one of the buildings on the rural side of the USJ. You look behind you in relief but once looking back at Hawks he suddenly attacks again with his feathers. Deattaching themselves and stayed flying towards you.

You quickly deflect them by summoning your sword from behind you but they keep on coming. You quickly flew away from the spot and let them follow you for a while.