Chapter 38 The Night That Hosu Got Attack

----------------

Started: FEB 17, 2021

----------------

A/N: When you are talking then there is a Bold word with it, it means you are talking but more of a demonic voice. Deep, scratchy voice. Also edited chapter 37 so I recommend you read it again since I change a lot of things there.

----------------

- Previously on chapter 37 -

Getting out of the smoking area and headed where I saw the girl I left seeing her disappeared but the cloak I gave her is left on the ground. I look around to see if she is near or not. No one, someone must have scouted her out and left the cloak behind.

I took it and cover myself with it before going out of the smoking area through the flaming fire.

I heard someone laughing and yelled out happily, "This is good. Let's make it flashy!" I look towards the water tower seeing Shigaraki and Kurogiri is still there with Shigaraki is having a time of his life. I chuckled at his childless but let him off as this kind of event doesn't happen every day you know.

As I came out from the fire everyone who is screaming and running around in fear then back away and some even falling off to the ground. I flash them a sinister smile.

"Why hello, humans."

"N-Nightmare!!" A guy said screaming off my name making the others turn his way to see me.

"Nightmare is the cost of the fire?"

"Here in Hosu City!!" I gave them a look and feel myself about to have a rampage. I have suddenly started to have thirst for their fear so suddenly. I lick my mouth and took one of my weapons and pointed at them.

"We will have a nice treat for tonight. Tonight's dinner is..." I laugh sinisterly. "... human souls~"

Your POV

"Ahhh~," I said sucking out the fear from their body, and with that is their souls. I don't know what I'm doing but it feels so good~ better than being covered in blood! Everyone runs away from me, trying to be alive as I kill anyone I get my hands on.

Heroes started to arrive and look at the massive destruction. "I repeat, Nightmare is here." I heard someone said through the earpiece of one of the heroes. "We need back-up just in case."

"Ohhh~ back-up you said? That is the same thing those creatures did to me earlier." I said happily and clapping my hand like a kid who just finishes watching a performance.

"Your the one who is behind this!" One of them said making me act that was offended.

"Me, no way! I did this...?" I said to them making them t be annoyed and it made me smile for no reason at all. "As you all know, I don't do this kind of destruction... well, not yet that is."

"What are you planning?!"

"Calm down, hero." Every hair on their body raises. "I'm not planning anything. I'm just here for the party. Isn't it nice to join someone else work and have fun at the same time?"

"It is not! You killed so many innocent people and you are not going to get away this time."

"Innocent people? Where? I don't see anyone innocent." I said to them and showed them my wings. "Every each of you is holding onto a sin and as someone else said, we are all sinners here."